Basel II Complete Certification Kit - Core Series for IT
The Basel II Program Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of Basel II and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Get certified & boost your career with this complete Basel II eLearning course and PDF textbook for additional study
The Basel II Certification Kit contains a study guide eBook and online course, and is delivered to you via our eLearning portal, giving you the freedom to access it anytime, whether at home or in the office.
The Basel II Complete Certification Kit is a part of the Core Series for IT, a series of 300 certifications available to help career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry. Each course in the core series includes a certification upon succesful completion.
The online learning program is available for a 90-day access period.
Explore the latest financial IT trend created to regulate and control risks faced by financial organizations. Get a head start and explore the concepts surrounding Basel II tools and techniques, and the way in which they assist capital banks to manage everyday financial risks. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing Basel II, and the ways in which capital banks use its technology to set aside adequate capital for protection.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest financial trends, and to add to their Basel II toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Basel II, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Basel II Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Basel II concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Basel II training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Basel II.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Basel II applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Basel II Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Basel II Certification.
- Easy and Affordable.
- Learning about Basel II technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Basel II and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, advantages, and uses of the 3 Pillars of Basel II.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing Basel II tools and techniques in your work place.
- Examine Credit Risk, Operational Risk, and Market Risk, and how to manage these risks.
- Learn about Supervisory Reviews and Market Discipline Requirements.
- Explore the tricks of the trade when it comes to Basel II technology.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Basel
- Pillar One: Credit Risk
- Pillar One: Operational Risk
- Pillar One: Market Risk
- Pillars Two and Three: Supervisory Review and Market Discipline Requirements.
- Basel III
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
Customers also viewed