Why is effective IT Risk Management Important? When implemented successfully, IT Risk Management provides the following benefits:
- Improved project performance.
- Collaborative management culture.
- Enhanced decision-making and reporting strategies.
- Greater financial liquidity.
- Reduction of potential losses.
- Faster return on investment.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce IT Risk Management main concepts, as well as provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Risk Management culture in your organization. We provide you with step-by-step guides, templates, and best practice examples that will enable you to meet this challenge head-on.
Identify Threats & Opportunities Within Your Organization Today!
IT Risk Management has long been a concern for business operations, but in the last couple of decades, its importance has increased, as new sources of risk evolve and the need for quality in a rapidly changing consumer environment has gained greater value. Traditionally, risk has been seen as a threat to business; however, new paradigms are demanding that opportunities to business also be seen and managed as risk, as both threats and opportunities bring the same attribute to a situation—uncertainty.
IT Risk Management will answer two questions:
- What business risks are involved in using IT to support business functions?
- What technology risks are associated with the use of IT architectures, systems and processes?
The IT Risk Management Toolkit is designed to aid IT professionals and stakeholders in understanding what risk management is and how it can be applied practically to an IT environment, using specially designed implementation tools.
This toolkit has been created to provide specific tools and techniques for implementing IT Risk Management in any given organizational environment. The various resources provided in this toolkit will successfully allow you to:
- Establish a risk management framework for your IT environment.
- Identify the potential factors in implementing any IT risk management solution or individual risk response.
- Identify and fill the necessary risk management roles necessary for an effective risk management solution.
- Effectively plan and develop a successful risk management solution.
- Update and maintain a high level of maturity for the implemented risk management structure.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce IT Risk Management concepts, and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable IT Risk Management culture in your organization.
This toolkit provides answers to all of your IT Risk Management questions, and is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of IT Risk Management by offering a step-by-step, easy-to-follow roadmap. It also includes easy-to-use templates, assessments, presentations, and documents that can be adapted to your organization's requirements.
The PowerPoint presentations can be used to educate staff as the basis for management presentations or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents and templates will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement, and will provide a starting point when designing and implementing new designs, policies, and procedures.
The additional resources will enable you to improve your organization’s IT Risk Management understanding and knowledge base.
The Complete Toolkit Includes:
Step 1 Getting Started
- Toolkit Introduction Presentation.ppt
- Toolkit Roadmap – IT Risk Management.doc
- Overview of Risk Concepts Presentation.ppt
- Overview of IT Risk Management.ppt
- IT Risk Management Strategy.doc
- Risk Management Framework.doc
Step 02 Risk Optimization
- Risk Assessment Questionnaire.doc
- IT Risk Assessment Questionnaire.xls
- Risk Framework Implementation Plan.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities in IT Risk Management.doc
- Risk Management Review.doc
Step 3 Risk Management
- IT Risk Assessment Planning.doc
- IT Risk Operational Assessment.doc
- Generic Project Risk Assessment.doc
- Techniques for Assessment, Estimation and Evaluation.doc
- Managing Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance.doc
- Probability and Impact Charts.xls
- Risk Assessment and Control Form.doc
- Building a Risk Profile
- Risk Register.doc
- Risk Scenario.doc
- Risk Response.doc
- Bonus Document - Checklist on assignment of risk ownership.doc
Step 4 Change and Release Management
- Document Roadmap - Change and Release Management.doc
- Change Policy.doc
- Release Policy.doc
- Service Testing Policy.doc
- Release Packages.doc
- CHG Review Doc.xls
- Category Definition.doc
- CAB Meeting Minutes.doc
- Change Schedule Template.doc
- Bonus Document - Request for Change Workflow.doc
Step 5 Project Initiation and Management
- Document Roadmap - Project Management.doc
- Service Transition Policy.doc
- Business Plan.doc
- Project Brief.doc
- Project Initiation.doc
- Project Scope.doc
- Business Requirements and Feasibility Study.doc
- Budgeting Guidelines.doc
- Charging Policies.doc
- Charging Template.xls
- Lessons Learned Template.doc
Step 6 Continuous Improvement
- Document Roadmap - Continuous Improvement.doc
- Objectives and Goals.doc
- Policies Objectives Scope.doc
- Developing KPIs.doc
- Reports and KPI Targets.doc
- Improvement Management Tool.xls
- Bonus Document - Values, Vision, and Mission Statements.doc
Plus Bonus Documents!
Purchase The IT Risk Management Toolkit – Second Edition Today!
The moment you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
It took us 80+ man-hours to produce The Risk Management Toolkit – Second Edition: analyzing, processing, selecting, editing, and building the “flow” from the countless documents and data we have produced over months (at least $50/hour that comes to over $4,000 of time).
In total, the end result — The Risk Management Toolkit – Second Edition— reflects over a full-time employee’s fortnight work.
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. This is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching and the analysis, and the collating of the information we find.
All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Purchase now and you have an instant ROI by having the right information at your fingertips and saving hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed