Struggling with online learning but can’t afford the time or money to attend a classroom course?
The Art of Service is offering a Blended ITIL Foundation course.
This ITIL® Foundation Course is the perfect blend between online learning, self study and Group Based Learning facilitated by an ITIL Expert Trainer.
Class runs from 14 Feb - 7 March 2017. plus 6 Months access to the online course.
This is a one of a kind experience, due to demand Ivanka Menken has decided to run this class because of the many requests she received. We’re keeping the class small for maximum interaction, currently there are only 7 places left - sign up now! This is THE chance to get your ITIL Foundation Certification, make sure you don’t miss out on this unique interactive experience with guaranteed coaching and mentoring from Ivanka Menken, THE ITIL Expert who gets exam results, all the time.
Direct contact with the trainer Ivanka Menken to ask your questions to better understand the ITIL Foundation Course.
Ivanka is an ITIL Expert and has been a lead trainer with over 20 years of experience. As an experienced and passionate educator in the Service Management industry, Ivanka’s finesse and ability to teach and meld IT specific concepts and service management has been integral to The Art of Service’s growth and success.
Is this course for me!
If you're looking for more than just the online course and wanting guidance by a qualified trainer this is the course for you!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
- 6 Months access to the accredited ITIL® Foundation course online (Valued at $124.95)
- PDF version of Textbook
- Physical copy of your Textbook sent to your preferred address (valued at $39.95)
- Three 60-minute LIVE Q&A / revision sessions with your instructor: Ivanka Menken (Valued at $600)
- Access to the ITIL Foundation Exam Preparation Course (valued at $100)
- Live 30 minute Kick off session on Tuesday the 14th of February 2017
- Private Facebook group to discuss the course with your fellow students, and to ask questions to our eLearning Support Team. (Priceless)
The ITIL Foundation course and accompanying Workbook will give you:
- Real-world scenarios that describe what you've learned in the context of service solutions. These include thought-provoking questions to challenge your thinking and understanding.
- Section reviews for each chapter to help you zero in on what you need to know and practice exam questions.
- A Real-World Guide to ITIL Skills. Key information and real-world examples organized around the actual day-to-day tasks and challenges you'll face in the field of IT Service Management.
- Ability to assess what you've learned with challenging ITIL Foundation exam style questions.
- Presentations that you can view and replay as many times as required, facilitated by certified ITIL trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of ITIL.
- Materials developed on the specific syllabus and exam criteria – so that you can be confident in achieving exam success on your first attempt.
The Session Topics covered to understand the basic terms, concepts and relationships between the ITIL processes and functions.
- Introduction to IT Service Management
- Terminology and concepts
- Welcome session 14 February 2017
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Design Coordination and SLM's
- Supplier Management
- Capacity and Availability Management
- Security and Continuity Management
- Live session 1- 60 minute instructor led group 21 February 2017
- Service Transition
- Planning and Support
- Knowledge Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release & Deployment Management
- SACM Configuration Model
- Live session 2 - 60 minute instructor led group 28 February 2017
- Service Operation
- Event Management
- Incident Managament
- Problem Management
- Continual Service Improvement
- Service Automation
- Live session 3 - 60 minute instructor led group 7 March 2017
The last session will also include exam preparation Q&A plus further ITIL Pathway information
What you need to know!
Pre-requisites before you start:
There are no pre-requisites for the Foundation program but a basic IT literacy and knowledge of IT services is desirable. Candidates must supply identification confirmation at the time of course registration as this is a pre-requisite of the governing body AXELOS. As we are an accredited training organisation you can be confident you are receiving the most up to date content on the market.
The recommended minimum contact hours for the eLearning course is 18 but the benefit of eLearning is that you can move at a pace that best suits you. Our different access options allow you to tailor the learning experience to your learning needs.
Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 18
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio.
Plus weekly Live instructor led sessions. There are also quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions, study book, and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice AXELOS® examination. Our blended form of delivery makes sure that every student is able to study in a way that suits and benefits them.
About the Examination:
It is recommended that students should complete at least 18 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL Foundation book in preparation for the examination.
The syllabus can be downloaded from your course. The exam is a closed book exam with forty (40) multiple choice questions.
Exam duration is a maximum of 60 minutes for all candidates unless otherwise specified.
Pass score is 26/40 or 65%
Is this course accredited?
AXELOS/ACQUIROS, the official ITIL accreditors, have accredited this course and the instructors who teach it as providing high-quality training in IT Service Management. It follows the most up to date syllabus as directed by AXELOS
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
AXELOS® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited