Create a Collaborative Culture
Decision. Action. Collaboration. Cooperation. Success. Failure. Enterprise. Strategy. These words and more are common vocabulary within an organization, and they all have something in common—the need for knowledge! Every organization seeks to improve its foundation in knowledge. The discipline of Knowledge Management is simply a means of focusing one’s effort in the right direction.
Reap the benefits of implementing Knowledge Management:
- Improve decision making capabilities; the right knowledge is available to the right people at the right time.
- Reduce research time and training through the provision of a knowledge framework.
- Stimulate cultural change and enhance employee retention.
- Streamline and increase production speed and reduce costs.
- Improve customer service and reduce response time.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce Knowledge Management concepts and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Knowledge Management culture in your organization. We provide you with step-by-step guides, templates, and best practice examples that will enable you to meet this challenge head on.
Knowledge is your most valuable resource. Knowledge is power!
Knowledge is a vital resource that is ultimately responsible for the failure or success of any organization. Every organization seeks to improve its foundation in knowledge, whether it is in the form of training and education, research and development, projects, or subscription to relevant publications. The discipline of knowledge management is simply a means of focusing one’s effort in the right direction.The purpose of Knowledge Management is ultimately to pass knowledge from one person to the next.
Update and improve your Knowledge Management processes with this innovative toolkit. Business owners looking to improve customer service, decision making skills, response time, and production should look no further! Managers desiring a collaborative working environment, encouragement of free-flowing ideas, and a decrease in financial output can find all the tools and resources they need right here!
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce Knowledge Management concepts and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Knowledge Management culture in your organization.
This toolkit provides all the answers to your Knowledge Management questions and is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of Knowledge Management by offering a step-by-step, easy to follow roadmap. It also includes easy to use templates, assessments, presentations, and documents that can be adapted to your organization's requirements.
The PowerPoint presentations can be used to educate staff as the basis for management presentations or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents and templates will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement, and will provide a starting point when designing and implementing new designs, policies, and procedures.
The additional assessments and resources will enable you to improve your organization’s Knowledge Management understanding and knowledge base.
The Complete Toolkit Includes:
- Knowledge Management Toolkit
- Toolkit Roadmap-Knowledge Management.doc
- Knowledge Management Introduction Presentation.ppt
- Individual versus Organizational Knowledge.ppt
- Understanding Knowledge Management.ppt
- Web 2.0 in KM
- 1 Knowledge Discovery Development Process.doc
- 2 Knowledge Capture Development Process.doc
- 3 Knowledge Sharing Development Process.doc
- Lessons Learned Workshop.ppt
- KM Design Documents
- Knowledge Management-Availability Requirements.doc
- Knowledge Management-Cost Model Template.xls
- Knowledge Management-Detailed Design.doc
- Knowledge Management-Functional Design.doc
- Knowledge Management-Hardware-Software Resource Requirements.doc
- Knowledge Management-Interface Design Specification.doc
- Knowledge Management-Technical Architecture.doc
- Knowledge Management-Security Service Requirement.doc
- KM Infrastructure Support Documents
- Knowledge Management-AS-BUILT Template.doc
- Knowledge Management-Business Continuity Strategy.doc
- KM-Component Failure Impact Analysis Worksheet.doc
- Knowledge Management-Emergency Response Plan.doc
- Knowledge Management-Service Outage Analysis.doc
- KM Project Initiation Documents
- Knowledge Management-Budgeting Guidelines.doc
- Knowledge Management-Business Plan.doc
- KM-Business Requirements and Feasibility Study.doc
- Knowledge Management-Change Management Process.doc
- Knowledge Management-Charging Policies.doc
- Knowledge Management-Charging Template.xls
- Knowledge Management-Project Initiation.doc
- Knowledge Management-Project Scope.doc
- Knowledge Management-Request for Change Form.doc
- Knowledge Management-Risk Assessment Template.doc
- Knowledge Management-Risk Register.xls
- Knowledge Management-Service Based SLA.doc
- Bonus Documents
- An Illustrated Guide to Knowledge Management.pdf
Purchase the Knowledge Management Toolkit Today!
The moment you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
It took us 80+ man-hours to produce the Knowledge Management toolkit—analyzing, processing, selecting, editing, and building the 'flow' from the countless documents and data we have produced over the months (at least $50/hour that comes to over $4,000 of time).
In total, the end result—the Knowledge Management toolkit—reflects over a full-time employee’s fortnight work.
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. This is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching and the analysis and the collating of information we find.
All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project—to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Purchase now and you have an instant ROI by having the right information at your fingertips and saving hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed