PRINCE2® Practitioner Complete Certification Kit
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Course
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Complete Certification Kit has been designed to help you become a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner and a successful Project Manager using proven and established best practices!
PRINCE2 is the official standard for Project Management frameworks, which provides best practices and governance to the development, execution, and delivery of project-based work. The framework defines project management in terms of four integrated elements of principles, themes, processes, and environmental considerations. Understanding these vital elements is crucial for any project to be managed successfully.
This PRINCE2 Practitioner certification course will help you achieve confidence in understanding how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 methods to real-world scenarios and ANY type of project.
Already a Project Management Professional (PMP)? See how the others operate while maintaining your certification. Top up those 60 professional development units (PDUs) you require to maintain your certification. Our accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner course will supply you with 21 PDUs.
What you receive:
Receive exceptional end-to-end user support and experience. Our team is here to help every step of the way!
- Get access to an interactive eLearning environment with your own program narrator to guide you throughout your studies.
- 90 days access to the online program, anytime, anywhere, that suits you!
- UNLIMITED access to the PDF Textbook (instant download)
- Access to resources galore! You get a variety of study resources such as
- multi-media presentations,
- trainer narration,
- interactive lesson review questions,
- scenario-based exercises to test your knowledge,
- downloadable PDF study book; yours to keep as a reference tool
- sample exam,
- Additional downloadable documents all at your fingertips!
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Course will benefit:
|Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers.||Design, Research, and Development professionals||Team Managers.|
|Project Assurance members.||Project Support members.||Operational Line Managers/staff|
The Important Information
The following main topics will be explored within the PRINCE2 eLearning Practitioner Course:
- Welcome to the Program.
- Organizational matters and course logistics.
- PRINCE2 Overview.
- PRINCE2 Themes.
- Starting Up and Initiating a Project.
- Managing a Stage Boundary.
- Controlling and Closing a Stage.
- Managing a Project Delivery.
- Directing a Project.
- Tailoring PRINCE2.
- Examination Details/Certification.
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are also quizzes and review exercises to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the open book AXELOS examination.
It is a prerequisite for this program that you have successfully passed the PRINCE2 Foundation exam, therefore receiving a PRINCE2 Foundation examination certificate.
The recommended minimum contact hours for the eLearning course are 21.
|Multimedia presentations accompanied by trainer audio.||Textbook to accompany eLearning content.||End of module review questions and scenario exercises.|
|Downloadable resources (PDF Documents)||Official Sample Exam to assist in your exam preparation.|
About the Examination:
- The purpose of the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is to confirm that the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation.
- Objective testing.
- 8 questions (scenarios) - 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- Participant will need a 55% rating to pass the exam.
- 150-minute exam in length.
- Open book exam; official PRINCE2 manual only - The Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2. 2009 Edition. It is highly recommended that this official PRINCE2 manual is purchased from AXELOS, before commencing your studies for your exam.
- Prerequisite is a PRINCE2 Foundation certificate.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Demonstration
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
*T&C for Lifetime of course access
Your course purchase is for one person - single license - for as long as you need to complete your course. You can not transfer your course seat to another person after you gained access to the online course component. Online access is suspended after 30 days of inactivity, but can be reinstated (free of charge) by emailing elearning support. After 90 days of inactivity, course access is cancelled. The purchase of enrolment extension is required to reinstate your course access.
Customers also viewed