"Right now I am the Senior IT Compliance Professional officer. There was lot of bad energy before I came on board. I've got an extensive array of industry certifications; TOGAF 9, COBIT 5 Foundation, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), and Six Sigma Certification, and more. They make me skilled in executing technology risk assessments where I have to demonstrate strong knowledge of industry best practices/frameworks within weeks of the start date of each assignment. In fact, I just came out of a business meeting....it feels amazing."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical COBIT 5 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any COBIT 5 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated COBIT 5 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the COBIT 5 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 852 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which COBIT 5 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 852 standard requirements:
- Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
- Does your organization constantly monitor in real time your networks, systems and applications for unauthorized access or anomalous behavior such as viruses, malicious code insertion, or break-in attempts?
- Has your organization instituted processes and procedures for involving the security personnel in evaluating and addressing any security impacts before the purchase or introduction of new systems?
- Do you have a written information security strategy that seeks to cost-effectively measure risk and specify actions to manage risk at an acceptable level, with minimal business disruptions?
- Does your organization have a configuration-management process in place to ensure that changes to its critical systems are for valid business reasons and have received proper authorization?
- Are security-related activities such as hardware configuration changes, software configuration changes, access attempts, and authorization and privilege assignments automatically logged?
- Has specific responsibility been assigned for the execution of business continuity and disaster recovery plans (either within or outside of the information security function)?
- Has your organization conducted a risk assessment within the last two years to identify the key objectives that need to be supported by your information security and privacy program?
- Does the information security function report regularly to the executive management on compliance and the effectiveness of the information security and privacy program and policies?
- Is executive management ultimately responsible and accountable for the information security and privacy programs, including approval of information security and privacy policies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the COBIT 5 book in PDF containing 852 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your COBIT 5 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the COBIT 5 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which COBIT 5 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough COBIT 5 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage COBIT 5 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step COBIT 5 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 COBIT 5 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next COBIT 5 project?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the COBIT 5 project completion date?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Planning Process Group: Product Breakdown Structure (PBS): what is the COBIT 5 project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- WBS Dictionary: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are COBIT 5 project documents updated and distributed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
Step-by-step and complete COBIT 5 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 COBIT 5 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 COBIT 5 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 COBIT 5 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 COBIT 5 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 COBIT 5 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 COBIT 5 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any COBIT 5 project with this in-depth COBIT 5 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose COBIT 5 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in COBIT 5 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make COBIT 5 investments work better.
This COBIT 5 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.