Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How do IT organizations achieve consistent policy configuration to achieve compliance requirements, a simpler experience for users and administrators, and less risk from an improperly managed system?
- Is there evidence that the facility (or at service level) uses consumer complaints and compliments feedback or local patient experience survey feedback to improve provision of medicines information?
- What are some example operational aspects of utilizing cloud services that you should be requesting from your cloud service providers, cloud software vendors, and from your own IT organization?
- Are you a compliance officer of a global financial services client who is concerned with the cost of remediating and/or complying with periodic refresh requirements of customer accounts?
- Are your organizations efforts to adapt current internal audit, risk management, compliance and financial reporting practices to the principles within the new COSO framework sufficient?
- How do technologies like e-mail archiving, records management, classification, WORM storage and eDiscovery tools come together in a unified solution to address compliance requirements?
- When you consider how much money your organization spends on its physical appearance, is not it worth spending at least that much on its compliance, operational and reputational risk?
- What is an appropriate data protection compliance management framework for multinational companies, for example, regarding risk assessments, policies, training and conducting audits?
- Is the information managers compliance with the act and regulations under the act, the conditions of the agreement and the authorized purposes for disclosure being monitored?
- How would a Smart contract deal with a situation where subjective evaluation of quality of service against a services description is required in order to verify compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Tradeoff: how much risk can be tolerated and still deliver the products where they need to be?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When would a milestone chart be used instead of a bar char?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Compliance project tasks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Compliance project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Audit: Are travel expenditures monitored to determine that they are in line with other employees and reasonable for the area of travel?
- Change Request: What type of changes does change control take into account?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Compliance project documentation?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Compliance project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance project with this in-depth Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance investments work better.
This Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.