The DevOps Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of DevOps and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Get certified & boost your career with this complete DevOps eLearning course and PDF textbook for additional study
The DevOps Certification Kit contains a study guide eBook and online course, and is delivered to you via our eLearning portal, giving you the freedom to access it anytime, whether at home or in the office.
The online learning program is available for a 90-day access period.
Get a head start in your IT career and jump into the latest software development method known as DevOps. Discover the way in which DevOps focuses on collaboration, communication, and integration between software development and other IT operations in order to assist organizations to rapidly develop their software products and services. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing DevOps.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest IT trends, and to add to their DevOps toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of DevOps, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The DevOps Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of DevOps concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service’s introductory DevOps training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of DevOps. This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that DevOps applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry’s most comprehensive learning and certification program. The DevOps Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for DevOps Certification.
- Easy and Affordable.
- Learning about DevOps technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry’s latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about DevOps and 300 other technologies by the industry’s best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and uses of DevOps.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing DevOps processes and methods in your work place.
- Examine Systems Development Cycle.
- Learn about the history of Agile Development and its related methods.
- Explore the tricks of the trade when it comes to DevOps technology and Software Development.
The topics covered in this course are:
- DevOps history and background
- Overview of DevOps processes and methods
- System Development Cycle
- History of Agile Development
- Agile Software Develpoment Methods
- Other methodologies in Software Development
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge