Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Data Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Data Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Data Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Data Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Data Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- There are data governance, privacy and legal issues that are associated with ventures into the cloud. Who owns the data and how do they assure that the data is not made available to nascent third parties who have no business accessing it?
- Do you conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that your strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
- When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
- Bad data damages your organization and hurts your decisions. Does data management help you analyze, improve and control data from one platform regardless of source, size or variety? How are you measuring results?
- Have policy priorities affecting key data governance rules and requirements been identified, and has agreement (either a formal agreement or a verbal approval) on priorities been secured from key stakeholders?
- Has an assessment been conducted to ensure the long-term sustainability of the proposed or established data governance policies and procedures, including adequate staffing, tools, technologies, and resources?
- Does your organization have any software product that has a tuning process i.e. when one part changes or has new components added or a different vendor adds something to it, all parts are evaluated?
- Have internal procedural controls been established to manage user data access, including security screenings, training, and confidentiality agreements required for staff with PII access privileges?
- Does your organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only the data necessary for meeting direct needs are collected and/or maintained?
- Have policies and procedures been established to ensure the continuity of data services in an event of a data breach, loss, or other disaster (this includes a disaster recovery plan)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Data Governance book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Data Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Data Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Data Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Data Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Data Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Data Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Data Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Enterprise Data Governance project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and Enterprise Data Governance project team?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Risk Audit: Does the Enterprise Data Governance project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Do the buyers always select or authorize the source of supply on other than contract purchases?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Enterprise Data Governance project if they are not involved?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Enterprise Data Governance project?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Data Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Data Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Data Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Data Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Data Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Data Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Data Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Data Governance project with this in-depth Enterprise Data Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Data Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Data Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Data Governance investments work better.
This Enterprise Data Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.