Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Modular design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Modular design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Modular design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Modular design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Modular design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Are improved process (should be) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Modular design?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What to measure and why?
- Is maximizing Modular design protection the same as minimizing Modular design loss?
- Is the Modular design process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What does the should be process map/design look like?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Modular design book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Modular design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Modular design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Modular design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Modular design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Modular design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Modular design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Modular design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Quality Metrics: Can visual measures help us to filter visualizations of interest?
- Cost Baseline: Will the Modular design project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (Modular design project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Modular design project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Modular design project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Modular design project in unnecessary communications?
Step-by-step and complete Modular design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Modular design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Modular design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Modular design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Modular design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Modular design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Modular design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Modular design project with this in-depth Modular design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Modular design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Modular design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Modular design investments work better.
This Modular design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.