What changes were you able to accommodate and why? Sequencing _ How do you want to sequentially organize your negotiation? Who can influence the outcome of the talks, besides the one(s) you will negotiate with? Are the offers at least as good as your best Alternative to negotiated agreement? Does acquiring it require negotiating with a single vendor or multiple vendors, adding risk to the timeline for development?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable roleÑ In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Negotiating investments work better.
This Negotiating All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Negotiating Self-Assessment. Featuring 784 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Negotiating improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Negotiating projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Negotiating and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Negotiating Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Negotiating areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Negotiating self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
- In-depth and specific Negotiating Checklists
- Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation
INCLUDES LIFETIME SELF ASSESSMENT UPDATES
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.
Questions? Contact The Art of Service