Service Desk Process Kit – Second Edition
Improve Your First Line of Contact!
An effective Service Desk provides a satisfying and pleasant experience to the end user.
An effective Service Desk will:
- Provide a single point of contact for end users;
- Facilitate the restoration of normal operational services with minimal business impact to end users;
- Facilitate the fulfillment of service requests; and
- Enable the achievement of all agreed service levels for provided services.
Facilitate the Fulfillment of Service Requests Today!
The term “Service Desk” describes any first line contact for end user to answer questions, resolve problems, or request service. As technology evolves quickly, the range of knowledge shown by end users can vary extensively, from users with little formal training in technology, to experts in specific technologies. The Service Desk must be able to accommodate every person. How the Service Desk organization is organized physically may influence the end user’s experience.
Effectively fulfill the service needs of your customers today with this on-trend Toolkit! Service Managers wanting to create and deliver successful customer service support processes need to look no further!
This second edition toolkit provides answers to all of your Service Desk questions and is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of Service Desk by offering a step-by-step, easy-to-follow roadmap. It also includes easy-to-use templates, assessments, presentations, and documents that can be adapted to your organization's requirements.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce Service Desk concepts, and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Service Desk culture in your organization.
The PowerPoint presentations can be used to educate staff as the basis for management presentations or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents and templates will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement, and will provide a starting point when designing and implementing new designs, policies, and procedures.
The additional resources will enable you to improve your organization’s Service Desk understanding and knowledge base.
The Complete Toolkit Includes:
- Toolkit Roadmap- Service Desk.doc
- Toolkit Introduction Presentation-Service Desk.ppt
- Service Desk Introduction Presentation.ppt
- Service Desk-Introduction.doc
- Distinctions between Service Desk and Help Desk.doc
- Service Desk Assessment and Templates
- Service Desk Technology.doc
- Service Desk-Objectives and Goals.doc
- Service Desk-Policies Objectives & Scope.doc
- Service Desk-Review Document.xls
- Service Desk-Roles and Responsibilities
- Service Desk Processes and Metrics
- Service Desk-Knowledge Management.doc
- Service Desk-Metrics.doc
- Service Desk-Process.doc
- Service Desk-Ticket.doc
- Service Desk and the Business
- Service Desk-Business and IT Flyers.doc
- Service Desk-Business Justification document.doc
- Implementing a Service Desk
- Example Service Desk Project Plan.xls
- Service Desk-Example Job Advertisement.doc
- Service Desk-Example Job Description.doc
- Service Desk-Implementation Plan & Project Plan.doc
- Service Desk-Interview Questions.doc
- Service Desk-Outsourcing Template.doc
- Service Desk Standards and Skills
- Service Desk Communication Plan.doc
- Service Desk-Customer Service Standards.doc
- Service Desk-Organizational Change.doc
- Service Desk-Service Changes.doc
- Service Desk-Skills.doc
- Service Desk-Telephone Skills Standards.doc
- Service Desk Operations
- Service Desk-Underpinning Contracts Template Example.doc
- Service Desk-Tool Requirements Template and Planner.doc
- Service Desk-Service-Based SLA Template Example.doc
- Service Desk-Service Report Description Template.doc
- Service Desk-Service Options Template.doc
- Service Desk-Service Management Process Definitions and Interfaces.doc
- Service Desk-Service Level Requirements Template.doc
- Service Desk-Service Definition.doc
- Service Desk-Service Agreements.doc
- Service Desk-Security Incident Template.doc
- Service Desk-Risk Management Framework.doc
- Service Desk-Reports and KPI Targets.doc
- Service Desk-Operational Level Agreement Template Example.doc
- Service Desk-Metrics and Reports.doc
- Service Desk-Known Error Template.doc
- Service Desk-Information Security Policy.doc
- Service Desk-Incident Management Policy.doc
- Service Desk-Incident Log.doc
- Service Desk-Documenting Roles.doc
- Service Desk-Developing KPIs.doc
- Service Desk-Customer-Based SLA Template Example.doc
- Service Desk-Corporate-based SLA Template Example.doc
- Service Desk-Configuration Policies.doc
- Service Desk-Change Policy.doc
- Service Desk-Business and IT Service Mapping.doc
- Service Desk-Building the Right Team.ppt
Purchase the Service Desk Process Kit – Second Edition Today!
The moment you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
It took us 80+ man-hours to produce the Service Desk Process Kit – Second Edition: analyzing, processing, selecting, editing, and building the “flow” from the countless documents and data we have produced over months (at least $50/hour that comes to over $4,000 of time).
In total, the end result—the Service Desk Process Kit – Second Edition—reflects over a full-time employee’s fortnight work.
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. This is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching and the analysis and the collating of the information we find.
All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Purchase now and you have an instant ROI by having the right information at your fingertips and saving hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time.