Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategy and Leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategy and Leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategy and Leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategy and Leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategy and Leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How do you get to a place where your stakeholders know what leadership is prioritizing and valuing and have the already stated same ideals adopted across the shared services organization?
- Do you regularly include your senior leaders in scenario planning and war-gaming exercises and use the results to enhance your capabilities and resilience and to adjust your strategies?
- Are some factors like Leadership, Organizational Culture, Training, Teamwork, Customer Satisfaction and Technical Systems, that can affect the implementation of Lean Six Sigma?
- How is it leadership communicating the importance of its mission to enhance and protect value throughout your organizations ranks and, more importantly, across the enterprise?
- Have you identified your preferred leadership and coaching styles and identified the key leadership behaviours and strategies you need to improve your effectiveness?
- How does the risk management function reinvent itself to be perceived as a strategic partner, enabling the business, and earn the attention of senior leadership?
- What information do you present to your leadership team to paint a compelling picture for the allocation of additional resources to address security issues?
- How confident are you that your organizations staff capacity is commensurate with the level of effort required to achieve your asset management strategy?
- How have individual organizations utilized succession planning to prepare for or resolve issues presented by the leadership crisis in your organization?
- Does your organization need to implement a data backup strategy to ensure that it can recover from an incident that leads to data loss or corruption?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategy and Leadership book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategy and Leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategy and Leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategy and Leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategy and Leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategy and Leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategy and Leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategy and Leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Strategy and Leadership project via agreements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Strategy and Leadership project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Lessons Learned: Why does your organization need a lessons learned (LL) capability?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Strategy and Leadership project or audit?
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Risk Audit: Do your financial policies and procedures ensure that each step in financial handling (receipt, recording, banking, reporting) is not completed by one person?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk urgency assessment -which of your risks could occur soon, or require a longer planning time?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Strategy and Leadership project manager must do to finalize Strategy and Leadership project close-out?
Step-by-step and complete Strategy and Leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategy and Leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategy and Leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategy and Leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategy and Leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategy and Leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategy and Leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategy and Leadership project with this in-depth Strategy and Leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategy and Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategy and Leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategy and Leadership investments work better.
This Strategy and Leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.