PRINCE2 ® Foundation Complete Certification Kit
PRINCE2 is the official standard for Project Management frameworks, which provides best practices and governance to the development, execution, and delivery of project-based work. The framework defines project management in terms of four integrated elements of principles, themes, processes, and environmental considerations. Understanding these vital elements is crucial for any project to be managed successfully.
The PRINCE2 Foundation program has been designed to provide a complete overview of the structure and key terminology of the PRINCE2 method. The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are also quizzes and review exercises to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the closed book AXELOS examination.
|Already a Project Management Professional (PMP)? See how the others operate while maintaining your certification. Top up those 60 professional development units (PDUs) you require to maintain your certification. Our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation course will supply you with 18 PDUs.|
What you receive:
- Receive exceptional end-to-end user support and experience. Our team is here to help every step of the way!
- Get access to an interactive eLearning environment with your own program narrator to guide you throughout your studies.
- 90 days access to the online program, anytime, anywhere, that suits you!
- UNLIMITED access to the PDF Textbook (instant download)
- Access to resources galore! You get a variety of study resources such as
- multi-media presentations,
- trainer narration,
- interactive lesson review questions,
- scenario-based exercises to test your knowledge,
- downloadable PDF study book; yours to keep as a reference tool
- sample exam
The PRINCE2 Foundation Course will benefit:
|Professionals who want to achieve recognition of their project management skills.||Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers.|
|Design, Research, and Development professionals such as:||Project Board members.|
|Team Managers.||Project Assurance members.|
|Project Support members.||Operational Line Managers/staff.|
The Important Information
The following main topics will be explored within the PRINCE2 eLearning Foundation Course:
|Welcome to the Program||Organisational matters, Course logistics||PRINCE2 Overview|
|PRINCE2 Themes||PRINCE2 Processes||Examination Details/Certification|
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are also quizzes and review exercises to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the closed book AXELOS examination.
There are no pre-requisites for completing the PRINCE2 Foundation program. Please take note that successful completion of the PRINCE2 Foundation exam is a pre-requisite to move forward to the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification.
The recommended minimum contact hours for the eLearning course are 18.
- Multimedia presentations accompanied by trainer audio.
- Textbook to accompany eLearning content.
- End of module review questions.
- Downloadable resources (PDF Documents).
- Official Sample Exam to assist in your exam preparation as well as additional course review questions.
Is this course accredited?
Yes! AXELOS/ACQUIROS, the official PRINCE2 accreditors, have accredited this course and the instructors who teach it as providing high-quality training in IT Service Management.
About the Examination:
- The purpose of the Foundation exam is to confirm that the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with or as a member of a project management team.
- The candidate does not need to take PRINCE2 Foundation training for the exam, but it is strongly recommended.
- No pre-requisites.
- 75 multiple-choice questions.
- 5 are trial questions and are not marked.
- 60-minute exam in length.
- Participant will need a 50% rating to pass the exam.
- Closed book exam.
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam qualifications will NOT expire.
- The foundation level is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner certification.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
*T&C for Lifetime of course access
Your course purchase is for one person - single license - for as long as you need to complete your course. You can not transfer your course seat to another person after you gained access to the online course component. Online access is suspended after 30 days of inactivity, but can be reinstated (free of charge) by emailing elearning support. After 90 days of inactivity, course access is cancelled. The purchase of enrolment extension is required to reinstate your course access.
Customers also viewed