Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Procurement Functions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Procurement Functions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Procurement Functions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Procurement Functions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Procurement Functions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do the authorities have the capacity to communicate high level commitment to procurement good practice and to give direction on procurement mission, vision and values from a position of authority?
- Do you approach your source-to-pay sub-processes ÃÂ spend analysis, category strategy, sourcing, negotiating and contracting, procurement and payment ÃÂ as interrelated and interdependent?
- Has your organization established, implemented and maintained processes to control the procurement of products and services in order to ensure conformity to its OH&S management system?
- How do you leverage technology to meet corresponding new requirements and support more advanced processes that enable both procurement and human resources to add value to the program?
- What is the evidence to show the governance and project team for the procurement stage of the project have clear responsibilities, accountabilities and decision-making delegations?
- How do you practice sustainability measures in procurement processes in a manner consistent with both the principle of best-value-for-money and international trade obligations?
- Do you have officers who are responsible for procurement across the whole organization and who work closely with services / departments to understand procurement requirements?
- How can top marketing and procurement leaders best prepare themselves for the seismic level of innovation in the advertising and marketing services industry already under way?
- How are sustainability measures in procurement processes practiced in a manner consistent with both the principle of best-value-for-money and international trade obligations?
- Does the sourcing team have global procurement expertise capable of identifying new alternate suppliers or it is dependent on customer and distributor recommendations alone?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Procurement Functions book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Procurement Functions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Procurement Functions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Procurement Functions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Procurement Functions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Procurement Functions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Procurement Functions Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Procurement Functions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Procurement Functions project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Procurement Functions project personnel?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Procurement Functions project?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful Procurement Functions project completion?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by Procurement Functions project personnel coordinated with the already stated responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
Step-by-step and complete Procurement Functions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Procurement Functions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Procurement Functions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Procurement Functions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Procurement Functions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Procurement Functions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Procurement Functions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Procurement Functions project with this in-depth Procurement Functions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Procurement Functions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Procurement Functions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Procurement Functions investments work better.
This Procurement Functions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.