Govern AMLD5: capacity to efficiently display acquired Emotional intelligence in understanding self and others emotions as a way to drive team productivity, cooperative behavior; being able to use that knowledge to motivate others.
More Uses of the AMLD5 Toolkit:
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AMLD5 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any AMLD5 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AMLD5 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AMLD5 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMLD5 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How can cryptocurrency and cryptoasset forensics, security and anti-money laundering technologies be applied to financial organization Threat Intelligence and anti-money laundering?
- Has your organization designated one or more individuals to be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of your organizations Anti Money Laundering compliance program?
- Does your organization have an established audit and compliance review function to test the adequacy of your Anti-Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing policies and programs?
- Does the policy reflect a regular process to obtain information about customers that relate to money laundering risk, including name, address and type of business?
- Do you as a financial, know to what specific money laundering, sanction, tax evasion, cybercrime or fraud risk your products and services are exposed to?
- Has your organization completed an adequate inventory of the customer and transaction systems that will feed the newly implemented AML technology?
- Do you use audit features that can assist in the detection of fraud, money laundering, compromised passwords, or other unauthorized activities?
- Is a fee to be charged for the filing of beneficial ownership information or upon any changes to the required beneficial ownership details?
- What are the most significant risks and challenges that will have to be overcome to enable further payments and cryptocurrency innovation?
- Does that policy work to reduce money laundering and opportunities for terrorist organizations to access the financial system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AMLD5 book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AMLD5 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AMLD5 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AMLD5 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMLD5 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AMLD5 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AMLD5 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AMLD5 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: The AMLD5 Project Managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its processes for managing severance are appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in considerations with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and Community Engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
- Procurement Audit: Are the users needs clearly and invariably defined and has the expected outcome or mission been clearly identified and communicated in measurable terms?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the AMLD5 project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the AMLD5 project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the AMLD5 project product/service?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
Step-by-step and complete AMLD5 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AMLD5 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AMLD5 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AMLD5 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AMLD5 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AMLD5 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AMLD5 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AMLD5 project with this in-depth AMLD5 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMLD5 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMLD5 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AMLD5 investments work better.
This AMLD5 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.