Look inside the guide:
Ensure your team monitors and assists with the implementation of security controls and procedures in business processes related to use of information systems and assets.
- Pick the best data with which to train your systems, and use your data to predict how well your systems will detect anomalys once you deploy them in a new data environment.
- Utilize this data and other technology to gain competitive advantage over other established companies in the industry.
- Know if an attack has occurred or has been attempted.
- Solve data quality issues.
- Apply the created models to your business decision processes.
- Optimally sample data in realtime.
- Know which ones, if any, will be applicable and indicative of future data.
- Use anomaly scores to alert on data encountered prospectively.
- Know that your data analyses are complete, accurate, and informative.
- Decide on your data retention.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Anomaly Detection critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities guide will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Guide will help you plan and manage your Anomaly Detection roadmap.
Table Of Contents
About The Art of Service
Anomaly Detection Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Anomaly Detection Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Simplus, REI, Facebook, Agile Defense, Inc., Cigna, Noble Drilling Services Inc., Olin, CrowdStrike, Google, Intuit, TC Energy, UnitedHealth Group, Starbucks, Community Loan Servicing, Syneos Health Clinical, Grubhub Holdings, Inc., Booz Allen Hamilton, AIG, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Mississippi, Amazon.com Services LLC, Paylocity, Palo Alto Networks, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, AppDynamics, Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of..., Zebra Technologies, General Reinsurance Corporation, Netskope, TikTok, NPD Group, Gilead Sciences, Credit Sesame, Root Insurance Company, Juniper Networks, MindPoint Group, LLC, IPG Mediabrands, Amazon Web Services, Inc., JBS USA Food Company, adMarketplace, Microsoft, Kimberly-Clark, Leidos, Kraft Heinz Company, The NPD Group, iHeartMedia, Inc., Blue Cross of Idaho, Fanatics Inc., Anthem, Merck KGaA Darmstadt Germany, Lowe's, Spotify, News Corp, McKinsey and Company, Zebit, Square, BD, Alstom, Zscaler, University of Louisiana Lafayette