Design and implement a framework to actively govern data in a Big Data environment, with a focus on improvement of Data Quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organizational processes, people practices, Governance Metrics, and Data Architecture.
More Uses of the Big Data Toolkit:
- Evaluate and implement emerging technology as Cloud Data Warehouse appliances, real time streaming, predictive/prescriptive/diagnostic and descriptive analytics, Data Visualization, and Cloud based Big Data.
- Identify: work closely with the client success, delivery, and solutions architecture teams to ensure expertise in your solutions.
- Control: in the coming year, you plan to launch your products in new markets, and you look forward to having you with you on the journey.
- Run weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings to sales and executive leadership on key metrics, providing analysis with recommended next steps to improve deal velocity and conversion.
- Be accountable for using Big Data, complex data sets requiring sophisticated analysis, for advanced interpretation and Predictive Analytics to drive strategy and actions.
- Use platforms, programming, and systems to establish single source data to be leveraged across the business to support insights and improved Decision Making.
- Head: tendency to actively seek and address gaps no one else has noticed in a process, or the initiative to design simple, creative solutions to existing problems.
- Manage work with your project team in close collaboration with clients and internal colleagues from Management Consulting, Operations Consulting and the UX team.
- Devise: chief technologist partner closely with sales leaders to drive the strategic technology capabilities that deliver long term value for customers.
- Be accountable for developing and executing on Cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for your Big Data technology.
- Direct: Big Data/analytics, Business Intelligence, data research/usability, Data Science, engineering, Information security, technology/information technology.
- Utilize extensive knowledge in algorithms to analyze Sojourner (user related) data to test search portfolio related modifications for making business decisions on product launch.
- Devise: partner with Customer Success, product and operations to determine the strategic vision for the operation and Process Improvement opportunities.
- Be certain that your group creates insightful automated dashboards and Data Visualizations to track key business metrics, with initial emphasis on issuing business.
- Coordinate in setting strategy and standards through Data Architecture and implementation leveraging Big Data And Analytics tools and technologies.
- Identify opportunities for product optimization in the customer journey and champion product changes to facilitate growth channels.
- Ensure you officiate; lead a multifunctional team supporting highly multi functional strategic projects through the delivery of Advanced Analytics.
- Establish: leverage data to identify specific needs and opportunities to grow online business breadth, depth, price points, markdown/promo, reg.
- Develop: regression models, causal inference in marketing and product launches, advanced bayesian techniques and Machine Learning modeling techniques.
- Utilize appropriate Data Science methodologies toward attracting, hiring, developing, and retaining qualified talent.
- Ensure you are results oriented and have thrived and succeeded in operating a new business in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Confirm your design complies; activities could fall in the areas of Data Governance, Business Intelligence, reporting, Data Warehouse, Big Data, Data Visualization and/or analytics.
- Make sure that your organization uses best practices to understand the data and develop statistical, analytical techniques to build models that address Business Needs.
- Use complex algorithms to develop systems and applications that deliver business functions or architectural components.
- Assume responsibility for the communication of results and ensure smooth collaboration with your stakeholders along the value creation process.
- Establish that your organization complies; capabilities with Data Analytics, Big Data Management, high performance/distributed computing, Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning.
- Ensure your focus should on helping customers build sustainable Big Data And Analytics systems that are easy to manage, maintain and grow.
- Apply your expertise in Quantitative Analysis, Data Mining, and the visualization of data in developing data informed strategies for growing and improving your product offerings and Customer Satisfaction.
- Inspire your customers with innovative technical solutions and implementation based on needs and support the piloting and implementation of solutions.
- Collaborate with BI/data Engineering teams and drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources to continually improve Data Quality.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Who are the Big Data decision makers?
- How do you link measurement and risk?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Big Data?
- How can you best use all of your knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- How can a Big Data test verify your ideas or assumptions?
- Would you develop a Big Data Communication Strategy?
- How do you maintain Big Data's Integrity?
- How do you manage and improve your Big Data work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Are Roles And Responsibilities formally defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big Data book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Big Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Big Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Big Data project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Big Data project team have enough people to execute the Big Data project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Big Data project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Big Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Big Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big Data Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles And Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Big Data project with this in-depth Big Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big Data investments work better.
This Big Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.