Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Continuity Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Continuity Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Continuity Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Continuity Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 969 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Continuity Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 969 standard requirements:
- Has your organization ever had to invoke its disaster recovery plan which included the number one critical application to your organization and if so was the recovery time objective met and how long did it take to return to your primary solution?
- Does management periodically test and update the disaster recovery/business continuity plan to reflect the results of testing as well as significant changes in the information technology environment?
- Does the tool support Business Impact Analysis by employing what if scenario techniques to illustrate conditions and impact of a service disruption on your organization, users, and other services?
- How often do you exercise plans for mission critical it assets, mission critical business functions, mission critical third-parties, less critical it assets and less critical business functions?
- Has your organization addressed cyber terrorism in your Business Continuity Management Program and related Business Continuity Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans, and/or Crisis Management Plans?
- Does your organizations Business Continuity Management Plan include the contact details of a restoration organization with proven skill in electronic equipment protection and data recovery?
- Does the BCM scope cover the entire operation, including all business processes and operations, as well as related facilities and workforce that are the responsibility of your organization?
- Does your organization already have a potentially suitable location in a different region, with a trained staff pool, that can temporarily sustain the business following an interruption?
- Has senior managements roles and responsibilities been identified, documented and the appropriate members been trained accordingly on particular role in the incident management model?
- Has your organization experienced an incident or interruption in the past year that caused you to activate continuity plans, crisis management plans or disaster recovery plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Continuity Management book in PDF containing 969 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Continuity Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Continuity Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Continuity Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Continuity Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Continuity Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control ÃÂ How will the Business Continuity Management project measure and control progress?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Business Continuity Management project?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the Business Continuity Management project sponsor be involved in preliminary schedule reviews?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Business Continuity Management projects?
- Team Performance Assessment: Effects of crew composition on crew performance: Does the whole equal the sum of its parts?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
Step-by-step and complete Business Continuity Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Continuity Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Continuity Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Continuity Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Continuity Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Continuity Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Continuity Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Continuity Management project with this in-depth Business Continuity Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Continuity Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Continuity Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Continuity Management investments work better.
This Business Continuity Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.