Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cybersecurity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cybersecurity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cybersecurity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cybersecurity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cybersecurity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do you evaluate the effectiveness of your cybersecurity program in protecting organization, customer and business partner data that has been stored, processed or transmitted in cyberspace?
- Have you taken measures to ensure proper coordination among safety, security (including cyber) and emergency response arrangements and have adopted an all-hazards approach to risk management?
- What is the level of cybersecurity awareness and understanding among decision-makers relative to the importance of protecting your organizations interest or protecting it against threats?
- What types of cybersecurity investments and what information security best practices should new small business owners prioritize when starting your organization with limited resources?
- Where your people and technology come together every day, do you have robust solutions in place which provide for a strong security posture while enabling your people to be productive?
- What are the implementation issues associated with using cybersecurity technologies for critical infrastructure protection, including policy issues as privacy and information sharing?
- How can organizations approach infrastructure modernization and expansion to take advantage of all the data coming in and deliver services quickly, intelligently and cost-effectively?
- What information has management provided to help the board assess which critical business assets and critical partners, including third parties, are most vulnerable to cyber attacks?
- Does your organizations industry warrant special attention to cyber resilience matters, and do industry practices or peer companies suggest use of specific governance structures?
- Have you defined your critical business processes and identified the technology assets, applications, infrastructure, and third parties most essential to supporting them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cybersecurity book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cybersecurity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cybersecurity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cybersecurity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cybersecurity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cybersecurity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cybersecurity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cybersecurity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Project Charter: Pop quiz Ð which are the same inputs as in the Cybersecurity project charter?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Cybersecurity project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the Cybersecurity project if status quo is maintained?
- Team Operating Agreement: What resources can be provided for the team in terms of equipment, space, time for training, protected time and space for meetings, and travel allowances?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, security and accessibility of data and information?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Cybersecurity project?
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Cybersecurity project?
- Activity Attributes: What activity do you think you should spend the most time on?
Step-by-step and complete Cybersecurity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cybersecurity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cybersecurity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cybersecurity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cybersecurity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cybersecurity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cybersecurity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cybersecurity project with this in-depth Cybersecurity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cybersecurity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cybersecurity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cybersecurity investments work better.
This Cybersecurity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.