Initiate Data Governance: actively lead establishing Project Plans, estimating work, and monitoring progress against milestones.
More Uses of the Data Governance Toolkit:
- Control Data Governance: implement Data Governance Best Practices and processes for maintaining marketing data.
- Audit Data Governance: guarantee compliance with Data Governance and Data Security requirements while creating, improving and operationalizing integrated and reusable Data Pipelines.
- Roll out an enterprise wise Data Governance Framework, with a focus on improvement of Data Quality and the protection of Sensitive Data through modifications to Organization Behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and Data Architecture.
- Maintain and advise relevant stakeholders on Data Governance related matters in a specific domain (Customer, Material, Vendor, Finance, Consumer) with a focus on thE Business use of the data.
- Govern Data Governance: implement an enterprise wide Data Governance Framework, with a focus on improvement of Data Quality and the protection of Sensitive Data through modifications to organizational Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and architecture.
- Orchestrate Data Governance: for Continuous Improvement of Data Governance Standards and processes based upon leading practices, evolving Industry Trends, expanding operational capabilities etc.
- Create and maintain a framework for monitoring Data Quality, MetaData Management, and Data Governance.
- Identify Data Governance: implement Data Governance Policies, Procedures And Standards for data at an enterprise level and provide guidance for data owners and stewards at the domain level.
- Refine BI and Data Strategy by working closely with Enterprise Architects, Data Architects, Data Governance, app/dev and BI leadership for alignment.
- Establish that your group develops and maintains inventory of the enterprise information maps and facilitates the development and implementation of Data Quality standards, Data Protection standards and adoption of data definition standards.
- Serve as a liaison between business, functional areas and Information Technology to ensure the Enterprise Data Governance strategy is clearly defined, communicated, understood and implemented.
- Promote Data Governance and Master Data Management as a strategic discipline.
- Document roll out an enterprise wide Data Governance Framework, with a focus on improvement of Data Quality and the protection of Sensitive Data through modifications to Organization Behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and Data Architecture.
- Ensure Team Collaboration with Data Quality, Data Governance, Procurement and Finance.
- Represent technology in the Data Governance organization and provide progress reports to board management and oversee periodic updates to Data Governance Technology Roadmap.
- Ensure your enterprise complies; activities could fall in the areas of Data Governance, Business Intelligence, reporting, Data Warehouse, Big Data, Data Visualization and/or analytics.
- Be certain that your group complies; awareness of Data Governance Practices, business and technology issues related to management of Enterprise Information Assets and approaches related to Data Protection.
- Ensure you coach; lead internal and client teams to drive Transformation Programs around Business Analytics, Big Data and Cloud Solutions, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, and Data Governance.
- Be accountable for confirming that new analytics adhere to data and platform guidelines created in partnership with platform architects, Data Governance, Data Engineering, and other relevant teams.
- Evaluate and anticipate the impact of technical solutions on environments; identify Key Performance Indicators to quantify systems performance and deployment deliverables.
- Lead internal and client teams to drive Transformation Programs around Business Analytics, Big Data and Cloud Solutions, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, and Data Governance.
- Formulate Data Governance: partner with Data Governance Teams to support operational activities related to Data Management as Metadata capture, Data Quality, Data Security, Data lineage, Data Inventory.
- Steer Data Governance: on various metrics to promote Data Governance and to improve overall performance and insight.
- Oversee Data Governance: partner with architecture and Data Governance Team on solution analysis, Business Requirements, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis.
- Manage work with business SMEs and identified Project Stakeholders to develop requirements (functional/non functional/operational/Data Quality) for MetaData Management System and Data Governance Center application.
- Manage work with Data Governance, legal, and compliance and business units to understand the Regulatory Environment and to assess its impact to your existing and new Analytics Capabilities.
- Develop Data Governance to ensure centralized Data Acquisition and Supplier Management and implement Data Quality process for Master Data.
- Be accountable for applying Data Governance concepts, principles and framework to execute Data Profiling, Data Quality, data catalog, metaData Management, and sensitive Data Management activities.
- Ensure your business provides guidance, tools and resources to promote Data Governance and alignment.
- Pilot Data Governance: schedule lead the Data Governance Community Of Practice by collaborating with Data Stewards, technology and Business Stakeholders.
- Be certain that your organization complies; functions as legal expert in one or more defined subject matter areas of Data Privacy, Data Protection and security, Cybersecurity, and corporate.
- Ensure your group analyzes current processes and business flows to recommends changes in Capital Planning Business Cases, Governance Processes, Financial Management processes, and Information Technology acquisitions for more efficient Business Operations.
- Be accountable for developing products related to indications and warnings of emerging Threats And Vulnerabilities, Incident Response, and Cyber Threat Analysis in accordance with command policy and procedures.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is Continuous Improvement applied to Risk Management?
- What should you stop doing?
- Are your outputs consistent?
- How will effects be measured?
- How do your controls stack up?
- Have all basic functions of Data Governance been defined?
- How can skill-level changes improve Data Governance?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How scalable is your Data Governance solution?
- Why a Data Governance focus?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Governance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Governance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Governance Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Governance Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Governance Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Governance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Governance Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Governance project with this in-depth Data Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Governance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Governance investments work better.
This Data Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.