Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Privacy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Privacy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Privacy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Privacy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Privacy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does the credit transfer scheme define and enforce secure procedures related to the transmission of the payment order (authentication of payers, integrity and privacy of the transaction data)?
- How do you ensure that senior decision-makers are involved in making decisions regarding the use and sharing of data collected for one purpose, and now being considered for use in a new way?
- How can organizations comply with international and local regulations for security and personal data privacy, and how can IT security policies be tailored for specific regulatory entities?
- Does your organization provide third-party validated evidence of call quality, security, and data privacy standards as well as your regulatory and compliance requirements?
- Are your critical databases and application(s) open to direct access from untrusted networks; is your sensitive and/or privacy-related information adequately protected?
- Are your partners, if any, compliant with at least as strict standards and basic principles regarding data privacy and data protection as outlined in this checklist?
- What mechanisms will enable the already stated who deploy sensors to share data in a controlled way while respecting the privacy of the already stated being sensed?
- Does the keeping of a register of procedures result in a reduction in data privacy violations (particularly in relation to technical and organizational measures)?
- How can it organizations protect sensitive data, including employee and customer information, as well as corporate confidential data and intellectual property?
- Is there independent corroboration about a particular piece of evidence from different members of staff obtained during different interviews or focus groups?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Privacy book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Privacy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Privacy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Privacy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Privacy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Privacy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Privacy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Privacy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Data Privacy project oversight?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Data Privacy project managers participating in the Data Privacy project know the Data Privacy projects true status first hand?
- Team Operating Agreement: Methodologies: how will key team processes be implemented, such as training, research, work deliverable production, review and approval processes, knowledge management, and meeting procedures?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you can not influence?
- Quality Management Plan: How is staff trained on the recording of field notes?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Quality Audit: What has changed/improved as a result of the review processes?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Data Privacy project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
Step-by-step and complete Data Privacy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Privacy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Privacy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Privacy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Privacy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Privacy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Privacy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Privacy project with this in-depth Data Privacy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Privacy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Privacy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Privacy investments work better.
This Data Privacy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.