Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ETRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ETRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ETRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ETRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ETRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How will subsidies, regulatory changes and market reform help to stimulate investment while supporting a core generation fleet needed to provide the security of supply?
- How should a derivative be accounted for when its value at inception may be very small or zero and may vary greatly over a potentially long lifetime?
- What are stakeholders preferred options on the reporting obligation and on how to ensure regulators access to information with trade repositories?
- Is the concept of penalty used in determining the enforceable period similar to the economic incentive concept used in determining the lease term?
- Can changes be made visible to teams/management before release so that the potential failure can be identified, isolated and rectified?
- Are variations in normalized forecasting results increasing uncertainty for rate making purposes and ongoing reporting requirements?
- How can deer assumptions be efficiently and effectively incorporated into building prototypes for other building simulation tools?
- Does entering into a sub lease with a longer term than the remaining head lease term trigger a remeasurement of the head lease?
- Can a sample extract be provided so that estimates associated with the data migration can be more accurately prepared?
- What process/system controls do you currently have in place to support audit requirements or external regulations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ETRM book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ETRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ETRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ETRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ETRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ETRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ETRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ETRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the quality assurance process provide objective verification of adherence to applicable standards, procedures & requirements?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for providing high quality consultancy services to external parties are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Executing Process Group: Do ETRM project managers understand your organizational context for ETRM projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of ETRM project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the ETRM project scope may be changed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the ETRM project?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does your organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete ETRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ETRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ETRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ETRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ETRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ETRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ETRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ETRM project with this in-depth ETRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ETRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ETRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ETRM investments work better.
This ETRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.