Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GCIH Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GCIH related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GCIH specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GCIH Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GCIH improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What standardized management process is used to coordinate the impact of incidents and other issues affecting your organization caused by errors within the Information Technology infrastructure?
- Which is a type of computer security vulnerability typically found in Web applications that allow code injection by malicious Web users into the Web pages viewed by other users?
- Did the event involve the loss or theft of unencrypted laptops, flash drives, or other portable electronic media containing, or providing access to, Confidential Information?
- Does the provider use a common policy and classification framework to push policies down into the infrastructure and to push incidents up to a common management console?
- When you consider the different types of end users, which group poses the greatest challenge in maintaining the security if your organizations information and systems?
- Does the incident response plan provide detailed instructions for external and internal communications, as well as information sharing with regulatory authorities?
- What must you do first in order to shift the prevailing opinion and reshape corporate culture to understand the value of information security to your organization?
- Which is an intrusion detection system that monitors and analyses the internals of a computing system rather than the network packets on its external interfaces?
- Which techniques is used when a system performs the penetration testing with the objective of accessing unauthorized information residing inside a computer?
- Which utilities provides an efficient way to give specific users permission to use specific system commands at the root level of a Linux operating system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GCIH book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GCIH self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GCIH Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GCIH areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GCIH Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GCIH projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GCIH Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GCIH project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review GCIH project deliverables?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
- Team Member Status Report: Does your organization have the means (staff, money, contract, etc.) to produce or to acquire the product, good, or service?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-åö-vis total stake in the GCIH project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What were the challenges that resulted for training and assessment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were GCIH project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Project Charter: GCIH project background: what is the primary motivation for this GCIH project?
Step-by-step and complete GCIH Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GCIH project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GCIH project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GCIH project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GCIH project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GCIH project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GCIH project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GCIH project with this in-depth GCIH Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GCIH projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GCIH and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GCIH investments work better.
This GCIH All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.