Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HL7 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HL7 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HL7 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HL7 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HL7 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Does the solution provide the ability to track time spent reviewing the records of each patient that can be reported for case based tracking for reimbursement purposes?
- Has an optimal design been reached to support a sustainable, standards based approach to automate public health case reporting for nationally notifiable conditions?
- How does the solution ensure the security and confidentiality of protected health information, personal medical records and personal social services data?
- Is the adoption level characteristic as it stands valuable information for stakeholders or should it be retired or replaced with other information?
- How do you measure value gained to ensure improvements and that the content is good and drives data sharing, usage, and patient outcomes?
- How much knowledge at the patient interface is core medical knowledge and how much is understanding of the patient in the local context?
- Is there no role for patient applications, other digital platforms, other non EHR systems for sending and receiving data?
- When you issue a query for a date range what sections in a summary of care document should the range be applied against?
- Is a summary of care or continuity of care document based on a single encounter, multiple encounters, episode of care?
- What is your personal experience with AI in healthcare in your organization, or organizations you interact with?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HL7 book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HL7 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HL7 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HL7 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HL7 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HL7 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HL7 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HL7 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the HL7 project completion date?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data quality objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the HL7 project sponsor or other parties?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the HL7 project team?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your HL7 project management methodology?
- Change Request: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Change Management Plan: What risks may occur upfront, during implementation and after implementation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
Step-by-step and complete HL7 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HL7 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HL7 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HL7 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HL7 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HL7 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HL7 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HL7 project with this in-depth HL7 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HL7 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HL7 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HL7 investments work better.
This HL7 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.