Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning Management Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning Management Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning Management Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning Management Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning Management Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What are implications from the results of research on online learning environments to date and what can be done to develop valid guidelines for best practice in designing and learning online?
- How will your strategy for creating a social learning environment as part of the overall training and development offerings improve knowledge and relationships within your organization?
- Which phase was most critical to the learning process and allowed employees to participate in reflective thinking in order to begin bridging the gap between theory and practice?
- Are the quality review processes used (or your organizations used) perceived to have a positive, negative or neutral impact on the import or export of distance learning?
- Are there models of teaching and learning that effectively harness digital content and powerful online tools for information processing, communication and collaboration?
- How can technology and online learning environments be used to broaden the impact of professional development while maintaining the integrity of the learning experience?
- Do organizational websites, platforms and learning management systems contain accessible and clear information that directs employees to a range of support services?
- How does the collaborative self-ethnography of the e-learning team inform you of future requirements and methods of staff development for online teaching?
- Is the content adaptable to embedded learner control, and will the intended instruction become more effective if the user controls the pace of delivery?
- How often do users make errors while using the system, how serious are corresponding errors, and how do users recover from corresponding errors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning Management Systems book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Learning Management Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning Management Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning Management Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning Management Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning Management Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning Management Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Learning Management Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: In case of time and material and labour hour contracts, does surveillance give an adequate and reasonable assurance that the contractor is using efficient methods and effective cost controls?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Learning Management Systems project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can this technology be absorbed with current level of expertise available in your organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Learning Management Systems project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Are the users needs clearly and invariably defined and has the expected outcome or mission been clearly identified and communicated in measurable terms?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the safety issues/risks that need to be addressed and/or that the team needs to consider?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Learning Management Systems project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Team Operating Agreement: Methodologies: how will key team processes be implemented, such as training, research, work deliverable production, review and approval processes, knowledge management, and meeting procedures?
- Quality Audit: What are the main things that hinder your ability to do a good job?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the examples of poor quality in information technology Learning Management Systems projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
Step-by-step and complete Learning Management Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning Management Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning Management Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning Management Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning Management Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning Management Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning Management Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning Management Systems project with this in-depth Learning Management Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning Management Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning Management Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning Management Systems investments work better.
This Learning Management Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.