Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LiquidPlanner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LiquidPlanner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LiquidPlanner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LiquidPlanner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LiquidPlanner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How high or low a priority are items for your formal capital project management software solution in the future?
- What suggestions do you have for improving the communication between a teleworker and others in the office?
- Which tool and technique identifies inefficient and ineffective policies, processes, and procedures?
- When closing a project or phase, part of the process may require the use of which type of analysis?
- Which activity involves ensuring that the composition of a projects configuration items is correct?
- Which skills will the project manager need to use to ensure the idea and project will move forward?
- Are all resources needed for your projects working locally or are there any resources based abroad?
- What is the first thing the project manager should do to make sure the project gets back on track?
- What should the project manager do to address the situation without jeopardizing project outcomes?
- What are the main challenges of project managers in the area of project human resource management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LiquidPlanner book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LiquidPlanner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LiquidPlanner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LiquidPlanner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LiquidPlanner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LiquidPlanner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LiquidPlanner Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 LiquidPlanner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved LiquidPlanner project stakeholders and work groups committed to the LiquidPlanner project?
- Change Request: Customer acceptance plan how will the customer verify the change has been implemented successfully?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement LiquidPlanner project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: One way to define activities is to consider how organization employees describe jobs to families and friends. You basically want to know, What do you do?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the program come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the LiquidPlanner project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented LiquidPlanner project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete LiquidPlanner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LiquidPlanner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LiquidPlanner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LiquidPlanner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LiquidPlanner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LiquidPlanner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LiquidPlanner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LiquidPlanner project with this in-depth LiquidPlanner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LiquidPlanner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LiquidPlanner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LiquidPlanner investments work better.
This LiquidPlanner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.