The Metadata Repositories Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of Metadata Repositories and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Get certified & boost your career with this complete Metadata Repositories eLearning course and PDF textbook for additional study.
This certification kit would be beneficial to businesses wanting to learn about the importance of metadata and its storage options and benefits, including managers looking for an effective metadata management process, and even IT managers looking to implement and build a metadata repository system.
The Metadata Repositories Certification Kit contains a study guide eBook and online course, and is delivered to you via our eLearning portal, giving you the freedom to access it anytime, whether at home or in the office.
The Metadata Repositories Complete Certification Kit is a part of the Core Series for IT, a series of 300 certifications available to help career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry. Each course in the core series includes a certification upon successful completion.
The online learning program is available for a 90-day access period.
Metadata Management has been made easy through the implementation of Metadata Repositories. Metadata Repositories allow businesses to ensure data consistency is maintained and managed. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the tools, methods, strategies, and processes of the Metadata Repository implementation.
A metadata repository can be described as a database designed to gather, store, and distribute select metadata. A metadata repository describes the characteristics of information objects as an aid in the identification, discovery, assessment and management. A metadata repository is a way to ensure consistency of an organization's metadata. Metadata management is vital for business growth and success. This on-trend certification kit would be beneficial to businesses wanting to learn about the importance of metadata and its storage options and benefits, including managers looking for an effective metadata management process, and even IT managers looking to implement and build a metadata repository system.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest metadata management trends, and to add to their Metadata Repositories toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in Metadata Repository technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Metadata Repositories Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Metadata Repositories concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Metadata Repositories training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Metadata Repositories.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Metadata Repository applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Metadata Repositories Complete Certification course prepares you for Metadata Repositories Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Metadata Repository technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Metadata Repositories and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, processes, and uses of Metadata Repositories.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing a Metadata Repository system to data management processes.
- Examine Metadata storage options.
- Learn and review the building blocks of a Metadata Repository.
- Explore the different types of Metadata and its relationship to Knowledge Management.
- Make connections between Metadata Repositories and Registries.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Overview of Metadata
- Types of Metadata
- Storage and Importance of Metadata
- Metadata Management
- Metadata Repositories and Registries
- Knowledge Management and Metadata
- Building a Metadata Repository
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations;
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents); and
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge.