Improve Your Service Manage Processes Today!
The focus on roles and responsibilities is a unique approach at distinguishing the human components of an IT service environment.
A Long-Awaited Guide in Identifying and Managing Your Key Process Roles
- Identify and define workable roles
- Support the establishment and management of responsibilities
- Understand your contribution to a service process
- Learn the importance of motivation
- Implement change management and performance management effectively
- Understand the importance of knowing your employees
- Know how to develop leadership skills
IT Service Management involves a number of roles required for service processes. These roles can be specific to one process alone, while others may include responsibilities in a number of different processes. The goal of this Toolkit is to support an organization in recognizing, defining, and managing the roles required by the service management process, as well as the competency, authority, and interactions required by the persons filling these roles.
Actively identify and manage key process roles in your service-orientated organization with this on-trend Toolkit today! Service Managers wanting to implement specially designed templates aimed to support the service process and aid in the improvement of human resource management and automation capabilities can breathe a sigh of relief!
This toolkit provides answers to all of your Roles and Responsibilities questions and is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of Roles and Responsibilities by offering a step-by-step, easy-to-follow roadmap. It also includes easy-to-use templates, assessments, presentations, and documents that can be adapted to your organization's requirements.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce Roles and Responsibilities concepts and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Roles and Responsibilities culture in your organization.
The PowerPoint presentations can be used to educate staff as the basis for management presentations or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents and templates will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement, and will provide a starting point when designing and implementing new designs, policies, and procedures.
The additional resources will enable you to improve your organization’s Roles and Responsibilities understanding and knowledge base.
The Complete Toolkit Includes:
- Roles and Responsibilities Toolkit
- Toolkit Roadmap- Roles and Responsibilities.doc
- Roles Toolkit Introduction Presentation.ppt
- Introduction to Roles and Responsibilities.ppt
- Role Examples.ppt
- Performance Management.ppt
- Managing Change.ppt
- Mapping Responsibilities.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities Development Process.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-360 Degree Feedback.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Internal Job Application for Job.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Job Candidate Evaluation.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Motivation.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Performance Improvement Plan.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Performance Management Process Checklist.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Topgrading.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Managing Change Effectively.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Organizational Behavior Survey.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Develop your leadership skills.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities Design Documents
- Roles and Responsibilities-Availability Requirements.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Cost Model Template.xls
- Roles and Responsibilities-Detailed Design.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Functional Design.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Hardware-Software Resource Requirements.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Interface Design Specification.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Technical Architecture.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Security Service Requirement.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities Infrastructure Support Documents
- Roles and Responsibilities-AS-BUILT Template.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Business Continuity Strategy.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Component Failure Impact Analysis Worksheet.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Emergency Response Plan.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Service Outage Analysis.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities Project Initiation Documents
- Roles and Responsibilities-Budgeting Guidelines.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Business Plan.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Business Requirements and Feasibility Study.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Change Management Process.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Charging Policies.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Charging Template.xls
- Roles and Responsibilities-Project Initiation.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Project Scope.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Request for Change Form.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Risk Assessment Template.doc
- Roles and Responsibilities-Risk Register.xls
- Roles and Responsibilities-Service-Based SLA.doc
Purchase the Roles and Responsibilities Toolkit Today!
The moment you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
It took us 80+ man-hours to produce the Roles and Responsibilities toolkit: analyzing, processing, selecting, editing, and building the “flow” from the countless documents and data we have produced over months (at least $50/hour that comes to over $4,000 of time).
In total, the end result—the Roles and Responsibilities toolkit—reflects over a full-time employee’s fortnight work.
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. This is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching and the analysis and the collating of information we find.
All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project—to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Purchase now and you have an instant ROI by having the right information at your fingertips and saving hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time.