Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sigfox Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sigfox related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sigfox specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sigfox Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sigfox improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- When it comes to distributed assets in the field that you may perform aftermarket or contracted service work on, from which areas is your organization collecting or monitoring data?
- How does your organization take a streamlined approach to deploy, manage and secure IoT, to support many potential use cases and different types of IoT infrastructure?
- Do all the related servers and network elements support access control measures to restrict access to sensitive information or system processes to privileged accounts?
- What security protection is applied between each communicating pair of trust domains (especially between the domain of the network operator and of the IoT partner)?
- Who in your organization takes primary responsibility for managing the risk imposed by new or existing IIoT devices connecting to the Internet and your network?
- Have you ensured all sensitive data is encrypted when transferred over networks and at rest, including when hosted by a third-party cloud service provider?
- What other industries have a similarly ubiquitous piece of machinery, equipment or clothing that could be connected for increased efficiency and safety?
- Who are the companies and organizations your organization should partner with to create adequate solutions for the verticals you are targeting?
- When it comes to production equipment used at your manufacturing site(s), from which areas is your organization collecting or monitoring data?
- Who has your back when your thousands of systems, employees, machines, external network of applications and personnel need to come together?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sigfox book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sigfox self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sigfox Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sigfox areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sigfox Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sigfox projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sigfox Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sigfox project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Sigfox project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Sigfox project manager?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Sigfox project and the system/product to be built?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Sigfox project scheduling & tracking?
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
Step-by-step and complete Sigfox Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sigfox project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sigfox project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sigfox project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sigfox project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sigfox project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sigfox project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sigfox project with this in-depth Sigfox Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sigfox projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sigfox and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sigfox investments work better.
This Sigfox All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.