Identify and reduce the inefficiency of operations, aid in increasing profit margins, optimize the investment of Working Capital in inventory, evaluate ROI on capital improvements and achieve greater effectiveness in financial and Project Management, processes and reporting.
More Uses of the Working Capital Toolkit:
- Be accountable for leading and developing a team to balance supply and demand in a constraint based environment capacity, labor, planned downtime, Working Capital, storage, etc.
- Ensure Working Capital needs for funding, operations, equipment, and technology acquisitions.
- Secure that your enterprise supports cash management activities related to Working Capital and debt covenant requirements.
- Make sure that your business complies; focus on Change Management and best practice adoption while supporting improvements in Working Capital turns and service level performance.
- Drive: preparation and execution of annual commodity plans to improve organization earnings and Working Capital.
- Drive large scale change throughout the system by introducing plans that address organization,productivity, costs and Working Capital.
- Be certain that your group complies; utilities rate professional, cash Working Capital expertise.
- Drive permanent changes in culture to ensure Continuous Improvement in cost, quality, service, people and Working Capital.
- Be certain that your group oversees the development of strategies and processes to achieve annual Cost Savings, Working Capital improvement, budget performance, and supplier performance targets.
- Ensure raw and packaging material inventory processes and controls to effectively manage receiving, inventory, SLOB, and Working Capital.
- Oversee the performance of Working Capital with Cash Flow Management tools.
- Support development and implementation of the sourcing strategies to achieve lowest total cost, improve Working Capital, achieve On Time Delivery, improve cycle time, and ensure early supplier involvement in Product Development.
- Manage work with operations to optimize production efficiencies with a focus on cycle times, batch sizes, Working Capital, and shift strategies.
- Manage inventory and improve the availability of products with the aim to improve the service level while optimizing the Working Capital.
- Deliver business metrics (Customer Service, Working Capital, distribution expense, and Cost Savings).
- Improve Working Capital thru payment terms extensions, payment cycle optimization, vendor managed inventories inventory and lead time reductions.
- Steer: performance goals monitor organization to business goals for gross margin, profitability, inventory turns and Working Capital requirements.
- Secure that your operation complies; Continuous Improvement activities related to inventory reduction, Working Capital turns and Complexity management.
- Ensure you coach; lead based on Business Intelligence and Analytics, champion operational improvement projects to improve quality, productivity, On Time Delivery, Working Capital, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Evaluate and draw up tool design improvements to enhance productivity and Working Capital.
- Drive Working Capital performance directly related to inventory deployment and efficiency.
- Use forecasting, customer order information, and inventory strategies to ensure balance between Working Capital maximization and Customer Service.
- Develop and execute strategies for increased Customer Satisfaction, safety, quality, delivery, productivity, cost, Working Capital management, and effectively introduce new products/processes for growth.
- Arrange that your strategy prepares financial and business related analysis and research in areas as labor utilization, asset utilization, Working Capital, and return on invested capital.
- Organize: actively identify improvements, Cost Savings, and Working Capital and Process Optimizations.
- Develop or improve inventory models to ensure product availability and Working Capital efficiency.
- Maintain optimal quality approved stock in order to ensure product availability while balancing cash flow (Working Capital/Inventory Management).
- Standardize: partner with business leaders and procurement teams to deliver an annual operating plan for savings and Working Capital improvement.
- Manage and drive improvements in the Supply Chain process leading to improved forecast accuracy, to enable improved Service Levels and Working Capital turns improvements.
- Be accountable for offering reporting and integration to provide efficiencies and Business Intelligence around payment activity and cash balances Working Capital needs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Working Capital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Working Capital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Working Capital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Working Capital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Working Capital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the overall Business Strategy?
- Do you have enough freaky customers in your portfolio pushing you to the limit day in and day out?
- Are Risk Management tasks balanced centrally and locally?
- Is there any way to speed up the process?
- What are the gaps in your knowledge and experience?
- Is the required Working Capital data gathered?
- Who pays the cost?
- Why is Working Capital important for you now?
- How do you hand over Working Capital context?
- How has the Working Capital data been gathered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Working Capital book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Working Capital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Working Capital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Working Capital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Working Capital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Working Capital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Working Capital Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Working Capital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Working Capital project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Working Capital project team have enough people to execute the Working Capital project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Working Capital project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Working Capital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Working Capital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Working Capital Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Working Capital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Working Capital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Working Capital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Working Capital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Working Capital project with this in-depth Working Capital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Working Capital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Working Capital and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Working Capital investments work better.
This Working Capital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.