Look inside the guide:
Communicate and implement industry best practices for zero trust based solutions deployed in the information security space.
- Better involve business function system owners in security planning.
- Align your information architecture activities with business strategy.
- Best unlock the value of the available capabilities of the cloud providers in pursuit of better customer and business value.
- Balance the need for access to information with the need to keep it protected.
- Know if information risk practices are making a difference.
- Enforce Zero Trust across all of your data and applications behind the firewall.
- Know your containment system will really work.
- Define your organizations network boundaries when using cloud services.
- Make sure that the remote access infrastructure will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Make identity and security work better together.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Zero Trust critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities guide will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Guide will help you plan and manage your Zero Trust roadmap.
Table Of Contents
About The Art of Service
Zero Trust Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Zero Trust Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Palo Alto Networks, Deloitte, Optiv, Proofpoint, Intone Networks, SAIC, NVIDIA, Customers Bank, CIBC US, Amazon Web Services, Inc., KPMG, Microsoft, Freddie Mac, MindPoint Group, LLC, Cruise, IBM, Zscaler, Booz Allen Hamilton, Steampunk, Fairview Health Services, BlackRock, Dell Technologies, f5, U.S. Marine Corps, DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS SERV., Google, Amazon.com Services LLC, Costco Wholesale, GoodRx, Grammarly, Inc., US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Convoy, KIPP St. Louis Public Schools, Guidehouse, Zones, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Two Sigma Investments, LLC., Facebook, The Trade Desk, NetApp, Salesforce, Sourcepoint, Inc., Jumpcloud, Red Arch Solutions, Havas Media, OPSWAT, GCM Grosvenor, Gilead Sciences, International Foundation for Electoral Systems, KeyBank, GE Corporate, Novant Health, Frontier Airlines, Inc, Peraton, State Street, NCH Healthcare System, Delta, Invesco, Rocky Mountain Institute, Lever, TikTok, Oregon Metro, Gartner, State of Missouri, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, RELX