Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Management Suites Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Management Suites related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Management Suites specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Management Suites Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Management Suites improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Competitive interdependence demands understanding the needs of the whole supply chain and working towards a common goal. How are common goals defined and communicated in a consistent language?
- What will the management do to maintain a continuous improvement of the Business Process Management System and how will improvement suggestions from the employees be fulfilled?
- Does the business owner/senior management review the quality management system (qms), at planned intervals, to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness?
- How do you build strong relationships and encourage your team and colleagues to do the same, to foster networks across your organization, with your clients and stakeholders?
- How can advisors transform businesses to thrive in the ongoing technology revolution, and what role does the digital client experience (CX) play in ensuring success?
- How will the management support and contribute to the implementation, maintenance and further development of the Business Process Management Process project?
- Does your organization have a group responsible for Business Process Management and, if so, where is it located within your organization (Choose one)?
- How will the IT organization make the transition from application development, maintenance and integration to SOA and agile development methods?
- How would you characterise the structure and processes used to govern BPM capability development and value contribution in your enterprise?
- What happens if insufficient attention is paid to your organizational structures during the setup of IT Service Management processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Management Suites book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Management Suites self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Management Suites Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Management Suites areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Management Suites Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Management Suites projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Management Suites Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Management Suites project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Business Process Management Suites project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Executing Process Group: Do Business Process Management Suites project managers understand your organizational context for Business Process Management Suites projects?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the Business Process Management Suites project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous Business Process Management Suites project that you would not want to repeat?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, relative importance, and the ways in which achievement will be measured?
- Network Diagram: If x is long, what would be the completion time if you break x into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
- Scope Management Plan: Product Ã what are you trying to accomplish and how will you know when you are finished?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Management Suites Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Management Suites project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Management Suites project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Management Suites project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Management Suites project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Management Suites project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Management Suites project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Management Suites project with this in-depth Business Process Management Suites Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Management Suites projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Management Suites and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Management Suites investments work better.
This Business Process Management Suites All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.