Customer ownership as the Single Point of Contact, defining a success plan with deliverables, and ensuring clear communication across all activities of the customers post sale journey.
More Uses of the Customer Journey Management Tools Toolkit:
- Oversee: own all customer issues identify the correct person or resource to fix the issue; proactively research alternatives when the appropriate resource is unavailable.
- Ensure you are able to analyze multiple sources of information and evaluate several alternative solutions before confirming the path forward.
- Formulate: proactively lead, develop, and coach the network of Distribution Channels to exceed the sales targets through high performance.
- Uncover and diagnose problems, identify value creation opportunities for prospects with cold reach outs and inbound leads.
- Govern: interface with sales by searching for and identifying cross sell/upsell opportunities, without appearing sales oriented with customers.
- Establish clear expectations, allocate resources and manage performance to ensure the team is hitting established SLAs.
- Develop and standardize new analytic approaches around customer life cycle value, cadence testing, optimized allocation of offers etc.
- Manage work with customers to establish critical goals, or other Key Performance Indicators and aid the customer in achieving goals.
- Drive: work cross functionally with product, engineering, sales and other teams to ensure resolution of customer issues.
- Drive: built internal relationships crucial to the successful delivery of key accounts, across customer and Product Teams.
- Methodize: leverage advanced sourcing strategies and community building approaches to find, attract and engage top talent.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of your products and services.
- Confirm your group defines and implements the distribution sales strategy in accordance with the overall sales strategy and ensures regular follow up.
- Manage work with marketing to establish Thought Leadership for your organization and develop customer case studies for the you market.
- Manage to properly meet the demands that you are fortunate to have, you are stepping up sales execution through partners.
- Orchestrate: own your workload and take initiative to deliver on metrics and commitments without letting distractions get in the way of success.
- Prepare and/or conduct Tabletop exercises and drills to be performed with your organizations and business units.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Product, Engineering and Finance teams to enable an overall efficient customer journey.
- Collaborate with customers to establish and quantify desired business outcomes or other Key Performance Indicators.
- Evaluate: leverage Customer Analytics and communications tools to build integrated marketing campaigns that identify, nurture, engage, and convert target accounts.
- Create marketing plays for unhealthy accounts, accounts close to renewal, and other situations that influence revenue.
- Become an expert on your products and related regulatory or industry requirements so that you can effectively contribute to strategy considerations and operational decisions.
- Manage: professional focus when communicating with customers and peers, while using cross functional organization resources and tools.
- Be accountable for handling assigned projects, Customer Satisfaction, and critical Issue Resolution and Process Improvements.
- Create healthier large enterprise customers at all stages of the customer journey to drive Business Growth.
- Confirm your corporation complies; results oriented and can manage the day to day organization strategic support needs across portfolios and ensure strategies are actioned into results.
- Develop: partner with Customer Success and product to build and manage automated User Adoption marketing plays to drive successful onboarding, new feature usage, and ongoing training.
- Ensure you unite; lead project initiatives from start to finish clearly outlining pertinent information to all parties (internal and external).
- Direct: communication with internal and external stakeholders to detail requirements, changes and service modification.
- Manage and nurture customer accounts to identify revenue expansion opportunities and ensure successful renewals.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Journey Management Tools Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Journey Management Tools related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Journey Management Tools specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Journey Management Tools Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Journey Management Tools improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What data do you need to collect?
- How is Customer Journey Management Tools project cost planned, managed, monitored?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- What must you excel at?
- How do you define the solutions' scope?
- Whom do you really need or want to serve?
- What Customer Journey Management Tools capabilities do you need?
- What goals did you miss?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What is the problem or issue?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Journey Management Tools book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Journey Management Tools self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Journey Management Tools Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Journey Management Tools areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Journey Management Tools Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Journey Management Tools projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Journey Management Tools Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Journey Management Tools project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Customer Journey Management Tools project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Customer Journey Management Tools project team have enough people to execute the Customer Journey Management Tools project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Customer Journey Management Tools project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Journey Management Tools Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Journey Management Tools project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Journey Management Tools Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Journey Management Tools project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Journey Management Tools project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Journey Management Tools project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Journey Management Tools project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Journey Management Tools project with this in-depth Customer Journey Management Tools Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Journey Management Tools projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Journey Management Tools and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Journey Management Tools investments work better.
This Customer Journey Management Tools All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.