Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Contracts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Contracts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Contracts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Contracts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Contracts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- When determining the business value of a project, which terms represents the money or value your organization receives back as a measure against its investment?
- How do you handle a monthly maintenance contract with clients, ensuring technicians enter all time and avoiding billing anything to the client?
- How do you deal with the client concern that the contractual clarity and upfront planning /milestones under waterfall are absent under Agile?
- How does a project exploit the flexibility and focus of Agile while providing an indicator of the teams performance toward the overall plan?
- How can interaction and engagement be maintained between participants of geographically dispersed leadership development programs?
- What are the phases that you go through during an implementation progress from signing the contract to delivering the ERP system?
- What if there were a leadership methodology that from its inception was designed to bridge difference and navigate complexity?
- What delivery responsibilities and accountabilities will the supplier need in order to accept the desired commercial risk?
- Which prerequisites should be in place for a supplier selection and contracting process that follows an agile approach?
- What are the mechanisms connecting fixed price contracts, incomplete specification and failed software projects?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Contracts book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Contracts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Contracts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Contracts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Contracts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Contracts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Contracts Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile Contracts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Earned Value Status: Where is evidence-based earned value in your organization reported?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Agile Contracts project(s)?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are corresponding procedures adhered to?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In preparing the Lessons Learned report, should it reflect a consensus viewpoint, or should the report reflect the different individual viewpoints?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Agile Contracts project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Agile Contracts project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper Agile Contracts project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Agile Contracts project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Contracts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Contracts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Contracts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Contracts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Contracts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Contracts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Contracts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Contracts project with this in-depth Agile Contracts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Contracts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Contracts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Contracts investments work better.
This Agile Contracts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.