Effectively handle difficult Customer Interactions and challenging Customer Problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
More Uses of the ArcGIS Toolkit:
- Develop and maintain Automated Data conversion, processing, and System Integration processes utilizing custom models and scripting.
- Supervise: partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements.
- Coordinate escalated issues between Product staff and customers when initial troubleshooting cannot provide timely resolution.
- Confirm your planning performs high level manual and/or visual review of preliminary data and final products to ensure usability and accuracy of all data entering the system.
- Develop Test Plans, Implementation Plans, and Project Timelines for various Data Engineering projects.
- Ensure your organization only accepts applications for positions that are currently open and advertised.
- Arrange that your operation analyzes complex geographic data; conducts analysis of datasets and databases; produces digital statistics.
- Confirm your corporation ensures that information is current as possible on the geographic Information System information website.
- Apply Data Management and geologic expertise to ensure the integrity of the teams geological databases.
- Direct: Web Service creation using ArcGIS online for hosted services and ArcGIS for server for internal and external services.
- Collaborate on New Business Development efforts when assigned, as implementation specialization for the Web based application.
- Maintain technical and Analytical Skills to ensure Data Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Provide skill in translating complex requirements into Test Cases/scripts and executing Test Cases/scripts.
- Be certain that your venture complies; conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and Quality Assurance testing of applications.
- Ensure you designate; lead Application Architecture, development, standards, System Integration, quality, testing, or support/maintenance tasks.
- Assure your team complies; principles of System Administration, operations, and utilities applicable to personal computers, and Local Area Networks.
- Maintain documentation on Development and Design process of Custom Code and notes on troubleshooting to provide to the client at the conclusion of the project.
- Secure that your planning coordinates organizationwide Affirmative Action/Diversity and Inclusion programs in support of achieving a level of Workplace Diversity.
- Secure that your organization assess and translate user Business Needs into Technical Specifications to modify applications.
- Ensure you collaborate; lead with knowledge in all phases of Software Development lifecycle and Software Testing lifecycle.
- Ensure you specify; recommend system enhancements, modifications, tools and other technical solutions to meet organization needs.
- Ensure you engineer; lead with expertise in geoSpatial Analysis and conversion/synthesis of a wide range of Complex Data types.
- Ensure your business develops and maintains your organization wide training program to further the Knowledge Base of spatial information and appropriate outputs.
- Manage work with multiple vendors exploring New Applications or enhancements to current applications for use in geographic Information System.
- Be accountable for developing, maintaining, and providing training for ArcGIS tools and solutions for Emergency Management use.
- Maintain support environments to enable support staff to expediently perform troubleshooting procedures.
- Assure your team maintains a high level of current knowledge regarding systems, technology, and communications.
- Methodize: share industry knowledge and understand Customer Needs for solutions that require complex thinking.
- Perform initial troubleshooting to identify program Application Problems, and isolate hardware versus software problems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ArcGIS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ArcGIS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ArcGIS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ArcGIS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ArcGIS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What ArcGIS services do you require?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving ArcGIS forward?
- What is your ArcGIS quality Cost segregation study?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What is the purpose of ArcGIS in relation to the mission?
- How do you verify and validate the ArcGIS data?
- How do you build the right business case?
- Will the team be available to assist members in planning investigations?
- Who uses your product in ways you never expected?
- Do you know who is a friend or a foe?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ArcGIS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ArcGIS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ArcGIS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ArcGIS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ArcGIS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ArcGIS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ArcGIS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ArcGIS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ArcGIS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ArcGIS Project Team have enough people to execute the ArcGIS Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ArcGIS Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ArcGIS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ArcGIS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ArcGIS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ArcGIS Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ArcGIS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ArcGIS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ArcGIS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ArcGIS project with this in-depth ArcGIS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ArcGIS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ArcGIS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ArcGIS investments work better.
This ArcGIS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.