Provide operational governance for technology and business leadership to help ensure a continued alignment between the Information security and Privacy Program, Business Architecture, technology architecture and the associated product, project, and program portfolios.
More Uses of the Business Architecture Toolkit:
- Ensure you shape; lead Business Architects determine the best way for an enterprise to turn the lead Business Strategy into an actionable plan, enabled through strategic technology investments.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to understand business challenges and opportunities and to help identify and prioritize opportunities to improve businesses.
- Make sure that your corporation complies; interfaces with client and internal business teams regarding business problems, issues and opportunities in the context of business requirements throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Manage work with the broader IT Organization to demonstrate and communicate the business outcomes and shape the thinking about how the outcomes impact technology decisions.
- Establish relationships with key market influencers as organization managers, developers, Program Managers, organization officials, economic development staff, etc.
- Standardize: periodically collect feedback and ideas from Key Stakeholders involved in the process to identify and prioritize future process and tool enhancements.
- Serve as owner for the respective technology stacks and ensure appropriate technology is implemented in alignment with Business Needs, value and priority.
- Make sure that your organization complies; partners with Business Architecture to understand and provide input to the Business Architecture artifacts that align Business Strategy with execution.
- Lead: work closely with Domain and Solution Architects to deliver Business Architecture outputs needed for End to End Architecture and Solution Architecture deliverables.
- Control: research, identify, and qualify target accounts through effective outreach methodologies and Effective Communication of your Value Proposition to key decision makers.
- Confirm your operation complies; implements/integrate Cloud Computing architecture solutions that address Cloud Security and compliance fundamentals, deployment automation, and elasticity of environments.
- Be an outstanding leader of people able to create a compelling vision and deeply engage, inspire and motivate people to achieve beyond own expectations.
- Ensure you educate; lead Systems Thinking understands the internal and external relationships between technology and processes (understands how work impacts others; considers risk and security practices; understands relationship between different organization technologies).
- Ensure your project complies; plans and coordinates the deployment of new technologies for client solutions; coordinates User Acceptance Testing and the resolution of problems identified.
- Confirm your corporation oversees the principles, strategies, standards, guidelines and framework based on best practices, Industry Standards, and established models and ensure compliance across the business.
- Conceptualize a recommended solution, enabling stakeholders to understand the new capabilities, boundaries, dependencies, constraints, and assumptions from your organization perspective.
- Be accountable for creating Business Architecture models to reflect your organizations strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Organize: work closely with solutions architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, integration architecture and Business Architecture to create an Enterprise Architecture approach for solving short term and long term strategic initiatives.
- Ensure your corporation defines, drive, and coordinates the prioritization of marketing strategies, demand generation and Resource Allocation for scalable, predictable, and efficient marketing processes.
- Manage work with the team to identify and mitigate delivery risks and serves as a point of escalation for coaching opportunities/issues to ensure appropriate solutions are developed and recommended.
- Methodize: expert utilization of various techniques/approaches for capturing/assessing strategic/architectural requirements Scenario planning, Concept Maps, architecture trade off.
- Oversee the delivery of consulting projects; provide proactive control of resources, consultants/employees, and mentoring of project team leadership.
- Conceptualize an architecture in terms of components/nodes and use a thoughtful process to partition transactional requirements between the various components of the architecture.
- Ensure you delegate; lead business and systems architecture partnership engage with lead business and IT architects across various groups in the development and execution of the transformation program.
- Drive client segmentation strategy to support Product Development use case prioritization and to develop client migrations planning and execution in order to decommission legacy infrastructure.
- Participate and manage various stages of the deal lifecycle (Due Diligence, Solution Design, integration and testing, implementation and operational readiness).
- Conceptualize a solution and enable stakeholders to understand the solutions capabilities, boundaries, dependencies, constraints, and assumptions from your organization perspective.
- Organize: review the accuracy and integrity of the reductions in force process inventories and process level information at a pre defined frequency as outlined in the Business Process Management policy and procedures.
- Manage: through maintaining process related procedures or work instructions, review and approve process changes, ensure process changes align with strategic intent.
- Be accountable for creating communities made up of professionals who inhabit and who aspire to roles empowered with designing solutions to key business and technology problems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do vendor agreements bring new compliance risk?
- How do you reduce the costs of obtaining inputs?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business Architecture models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How do you quantify and qualify impacts?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what you're selling?
- Is the Business Architecture documentation thorough?
- What do you measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?ÛâÛâÛâ
- What are the costs of reform?
- Can the schedule be done in the given time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Architecture book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Architecture project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Architecture project team have enough people to execute the Business Architecture project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Architecture project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Architecture Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Architecture and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Architecture investments work better.
This Business Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.