Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CCISO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CCISO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CCISO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CCISO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CCISO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does the board get direct feedback from the chief information security officer or some equivalent officer who can account for in business and strategic terms the cyber risk and controls approach?
- What types of cyber security investments and what information security best practices should new small business owners prioritize when starting your organization with limited resources?
- How do you adjust your workplaces to address the expectations of the millennial generation while continuing to manage a workforce that meets the expectations of your organizations?
- Are your organization leaders principally and officially responsible for the implementation of the information security program, including the establishment of related policies?
- What hashing algorithm is used for field level-encryption of passwords, social security numbers (if used), and other special handling personally identifiable information (PII)?
- Does your organization have a chief information security officer, chief security officer, or similar executive-level cyber security position in place today?
- Which is used to establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with organizational objectives?
- Which set of processes is considered to be one of the cornerstone cycles of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 standard?
- Has that security pendulum shifted and how do you deal with the higher costs and the other implications of a more restrictive security environment?
- What do you really afford in that since you are all dealing in largely declining budgets, or mostly in the IT world, at least a zero-sum vector?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CCISO book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CCISO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CCISO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CCISO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CCISO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CCISO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CCISO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CCISO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed CCISO project contribute to the overall objectives of your organization?
- Risk Register: What further options might be available for responding to the risk?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you need to provide essential services information about activities?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Risk Audit: Does the CCISO project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the CCISO project?
- Procurement Audit: Are cases of double payment duly prevented and corrected?
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for your organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the CCISO project?
- Project Management Plan: Are there non-structural buyout or relocation recommendations?
Step-by-step and complete CCISO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CCISO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CCISO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CCISO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CCISO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CCISO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CCISO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CCISO project with this in-depth CCISO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CCISO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CCISO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CCISO investments work better.
This CCISO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.