Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Contact Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Contact Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Contact Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Contact Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Contact Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What are the techniques and tools that other organizations use to keep individual agents engaged and excited about jobs and aware of successes and opportunities to improve?
- What are the new and emerging channels that are presenting you with the greatest opportunities and challenges to engage and delight your customers?
- Does your current system deliver a flexible, scalable solution that can support geographically dispersed agents and always-on availability?
- How are you working with different functions to make the call center a contributor to corporate success to drive customer loyalty?
- Are you part of the team that is deciding whether to go from individual resource databases to a single resource database?
- What are the best practices and most important learnings from participants past journey mapping research projects?
- Are brands fostering an environment that encourages customers to feel eager, willing, and readily able to engage?
- How are marketing groups determining whether the value of a big data analytics platform justifies the investment?
- Do you need call reporting functionality for just the call center agents, or call accounting for all users?
- How do access to leads and conversion rates increase after you make changes to your ideal customer profile?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Contact Center book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Contact Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Contact Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Contact Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Contact Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Contact Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Contact Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Contact Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: How much testing do you need to do to prove that your system is safe?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Initiating Process Group: The Cloud Contact Center project managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Cloud Contact Center project success?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Cloud Contact Center project?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Cloud Contact Center project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you understand the role that each stakeholder will play in the requirements process?
- Procurement Audit: Are there reasonable procedures to identify possible sources of supply?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Contact Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Contact Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Contact Center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Contact Center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Contact Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Contact Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Contact Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Contact Center project with this in-depth Cloud Contact Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Contact Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Contact Center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Contact Center investments work better.
This Cloud Contact Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.