Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What norms and standards should the strategic plan establish in corresponding areas as leadership, innovation, communications, feedback, authority, and other dynamic components of entity operations?
- Are the command relationship decisions made in sufficient time to allow supporting communications to be adequately planned and communications system decisions to be promulgated in a timely manner?
- How well do other organizations escalate communications when problems occur, including to the first and second lines, to senior management, and when necessary to the board of directors?
- Have you secured service agreements to provide call center, triage, crisis communications, credit-monitoring support and/or other services that are needed in the event of a data breach?
- How did intelligent communications on microsoft teams enable you to incorporate enhanced features and functionality into your services or solutions and differentiate them in the market?
- Have there been any legal actions on the part of clients/consumers involving failure of providers to respond in a timely fashion to patient-generated communications using the portal?
- What process (or steps) does your organization follow between receiving a client brief and producing finished marketing communications that engage the prospect and/or consumer?
- How do you market the relationship between your corporate communications, sustainability, cause marketing and Foundation work to earn greater brand trust, loyalty and sales?
- Which security controls is a set of layered security services that address communications and data security problems in the emerging Internet and intranet application space?
- Do you provide overall system and/or application architecture diagrams including a full description of the data communications architecture for all components of the system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Communications book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Communications project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Communications project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does your organization expect to be able to complete it?
- Procurement Management Plan: If independent estimates will be needed as evaluation criteria, who will prepare them and when?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Communications project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Communications project?
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete Communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Communications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Communications project with this in-depth Communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Communications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Communications investments work better.
This Communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.