Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cybersecurity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cybersecurity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cybersecurity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cybersecurity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 895 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cybersecurity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 895 standard requirements:
- Does Cybersecurity analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Cybersecurity delivery for example is new software needed?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Cybersecurity?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Cybersecurity leader?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Cybersecurity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cybersecurity book in PDF containing 895 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cybersecurity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cybersecurity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cybersecurity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cybersecurity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cybersecurity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cybersecurity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cybersecurity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Cybersecurity projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Cybersecurity project plan execution?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the input requirements from the team members clearly documented and communicated?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Cybersecurity project within budget?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cybersecurity project plan (variances)?
Step-by-step and complete Cybersecurity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cybersecurity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cybersecurity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cybersecurity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cybersecurity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cybersecurity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cybersecurity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cybersecurity project with this in-depth Cybersecurity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cybersecurity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cybersecurity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cybersecurity investments work better.
This Cybersecurity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.