Establish that your organization leads key cross functional Demand Planning collaboration meetings from a Data Driven and fact based approach to communicate key forecast drivers and inform business leaders of potential hazards to garner a consensus forecast.
More Uses of the Data Driven Toolkit:
- Use Data Driven, fact based decisions to maximize integrated profitability while participating as a key leader in budget development and Capital Planning.
- Ensure your corporation builds high end analytic models, utilizing supervised and unsupervised learning models, to support decision makers with Data Driven insights that address immediate business problems and objectives.
- Be accountable for designing, building, and maintaining automated reporting, dashboards to enable ongoing analysis/Data Driven decisions across Product Management and collaborating stakeholders.
- Be Data Driven and evaluate the effectiveness of talent strategies with Data Analysis and effectively communicating results and findings back to leadership.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, Recruiting and other teams to encourage Data Driven Decision Making around Hire.
- Develop the data and reporting roadmap with a focus on driving adoption of existing tools and resources, increasing self service and delivering at scale to support Data Driven decisions.
- Make sure that your planning complies; its mission is to lead Clients journey to become an innovative, Data Driven enterprise by building Advanced Analytics solutions for solving business problems.
- Head: architecture and implement innovative Data Driven irm solutions that leverage automation and integration to make clients more effective and efficient at reducing risk.
- Use a Data Driven approach to identify inefficiencies and continuously improve your sales process to increase conversion rates, average deal size and reduce sales cycle time.
- Embrace and lead change effectively and cultivate an environment of Data Driven thinking, innovation, experimentation, rigor and Continuous Improvement.
- Drive dedicated efforts to identify and implement significant cost reduction opportunities through Data Driven analysis, new supplier identification, and supplier negotiation/resourcing initiatives, amongst others.
- Head: review proactively collaborate internally across initiative crafts to ensure a Data Driven approach to strategy, communications design and partnerships.
- Steer: from big Data Analytics, to cognitive Digital Twins and Data Driven strategy consulting and startup acceleration work to make your customers even more successful.
- Collaborate with team members from strategy, clinical and new market functions to identify Data Driven opportunities to add value to existing and potential partners.
- Analyze you communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, Technical Challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a Data Driven approach.
- Confirm your organization provides support by mining data to identify behavior patterns, predict trends, and forecast outcomes to support Data Driven decisions to drive change in your customer interactions and Risk Management.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the clients business situation and develop Data Driven insights that can be understood and implemented to drive marketing strategies.
- Develop scalable Data Driven solutions using new generation technologies to automate, deploy, and monitor processes supporting the creation of data assets, analytical models, and data products.
- Be accountable for influencing/recommending Issue Resolution strategies in Supply Chain areas using Data Driven Decision Making across appropriate Key Stakeholder and Management levels.
- Manage: setup a measurement protocol and key success metrics for leaders to make Data Driven decisions on needs, strengths, and weaknesses of the sales team that provides a feedback loop to marketing.
- Create and manage a reporting infrastructure that provides key metrics and Data Driven insights for Key Stakeholders to monitor and continually improve program effectiveness.
- Audit: partner with executive team members across your organization to provide Data Driven decision support using your analytical, business and financial acumen.
- Be certain that your venture complies; its mission is to lead your clients journey to become an innovative, Data Driven enterprise by building Advanced Analytics solutions for solving business problems.
- Deploy Data Driven approaches to continuously assess project performance, identify issues and implement Project Management system, process and practice improvements.
- Be a key participant of a team culture that promotes Continuous Improvement, mentoring and learning, Data Driven decisions, and accountability for delivery of key metrics and deliverables.
- Utilize expertise with business partners to collaborate with key partners to understand requirements, drive knowledge into action and support Data Driven Decision Making.
- Ensure all business focused and driving cost reduction, productivity improvement, strengthen engineering capabilities to improve time to realization of Data Driven projects in the future.
- Ensure you communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, Technical Challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a Data Driven approach.
- Drive a structured approach and uses Data Driven analysis to quantify problems and identifies solutions across a variety of business functions/ areas.
- Provide guidance in the areas of Analytics, Data Science practice and Machine Learning Engineering teams to adopt and implement Data Driven culture.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Driven Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Driven related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Driven specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Driven Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Driven improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the Data Driven benefits worth its costs?
- Are the most efficient solutions problem-specific?
- How do you keep the momentum going?
- Risk Identification: what are the possible risk events your organization faces in relation to Data Driven?
- Who are four people whose careers you have enhanced?
- How have you defined all Data Driven requirements first?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- How do you hand over Data Driven context?
- How do you measure success?
- Act/Adjust: What Do you Need to Do Differently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Driven book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Driven self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Driven Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Driven areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Driven Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Driven projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Driven Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Driven project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Driven project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Driven project team have enough people to execute the Data Driven project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Driven project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Driven Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Driven project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Driven Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Driven project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Driven project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Driven project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Driven project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Driven project with this in-depth Data Driven Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Driven projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Driven and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Driven investments work better.
This Data Driven All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.