Set the Strategic Vision for and drive development and maintenance of Data Models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, descriptive, investigative, and Predictive Analytics, and Performance Metrics to support quality delivery and Organizational Decision Making.
More Uses of the Data Models Toolkit:
- Engage Business Teams to understand requirements, document them and deliver robust and scalable solutions in the form of Data Models that can be leveraged for Self Service Analytics.
- Confirm your team complies; clients across the industry rely on this Metadata, the underlying MetaData Models, the schemas and APIs that expose the Metadata, and the analytic solutions that operate over this Metadata.
- Collaborate with the Data Analysts, Data Architecture, and business users to design the Data Models for high Performance Analytics while ensuring Data Accuracy and completeness.
- Be accountable for developing and maintaining Data Models through analysis and Solution Design, detailed Data Design, Data Model and Design Quality management and data implementation.
- Ensure quality and relevance of User Requirements, functional specifications, Technical Specifications, Data Models, and Process Flows to deliver the project successfully.
- Maintain and develop your existing Data Models and visualizations, provide market and business insights to measure commercial performance, identify trends, opportunities, and gaps in your existing Marketing Efforts.
- Be accountable for the overall quality of the process and oversees the management of and compliance with the procedures, Data Models, policies, and technologies associated with the ReLease Management Process.
- Manage work on difficult Data Models with stakeholders or potential users of the system to clarify requirements, implement the taxonomy, mitigate risks, and overcome roadblocks.
- Be accountable for analyzing Business Requirements and functional specifications into Technical Specifications; creating Data Flow Diagrams, Data Models, and appropriate project tasks.
- Confirm your corporation coordinates more complex research, as defining and creating new Data Models and visualizations to ensure Information Needs are met in the development of linked data to support regular reporting requirements of your organization.
- Evaluate, support and document System Integrations, Data Flows, Data Models, Data Architecture, and understand how cross functional and cross business unIT Teams consume and activate content Metadata to plan out Data Integration and Data Sharing environments.
- Pilot: closely work with the BI and Data Engineers and Business Teams to ensure the effective translation of business and Technical Requirements into the logical, physical and conceptual Data Models for your Data Warehouse to enable Self Service BI.
- Utilize a variety of tools (scripting languages) to pull data from different source systems critical for data ingestion, refactoring, and optimization of existing Data Models, to meet functional and performance needs.
- Support the single source of truth for your organization through creating and maintaining Data Models for use by other teams and by identifying and correcting data gaps, inconsistencies, etc.
- Establish that your corporation complies; designs and creates more complex logical/physical Data Models, and Data Dictionaries that cater to the specific business and Functional Requirements of applications.
- Develop and/or modify logical Data Models enabling and enforcing concordance and mapping between system, subsystem, interface, mission thread, process, and other data sets.
- Provide input to and execute development of logical and physical Enterprise Data Models; enterprise Master Data and reference Data Models; MetaData Models; and Data Catalogs.
- Manage work with Data Architects to build models that conform to Data Modeling and design standards, tools, Best Practices, and related development for Enterprise Data Models.
- Orchestrate: constantly be testing new ideas, obtaining measurable results that can be used to make business decisions, and partner with the data teams on strategies involving Data Models and machinE Learning solutions.
- Be accountable for learning how to evaluate, cleanse, design, and implement Data Models using Data Mining techniques; understand Business Intelligence and relational database concepts.
- Be accountable for designing of finance technology architectures, finance Data Models that are part of Technology Modernization initiatives and benchmarking/standard industry practices.
- Audit: own looker platform and lead development of new Business Metrics and Data Models as part of the broader Analytics Team in order to provide better visibility into Business Performance across the portfolio.
- Solidify in depth technical expertise regarding Data Models, Data Analysis and design, Master Data management, Metadata Management, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, data Quality Improvement.
- Support ongoing Data Strategy work, deliver Data Models and document data Reference Architectures that enhance project delivery ranging from transactional systems to reporting and analytic solutions.
- Ensure you compile; understand and translate the Technical Design from the Data Architecture team into implemented physical Data Models that meet Data Governance, Enterprise Architecture and Business Requirements for Data Warehousing and Data Access layer.
- Arrange that your design analyzes user Business Functions and processes to improve efficiency and productivity; conducts feasibility and cost Benefit Analysis of application area; prepares detailed Business Functions and Data Models.
- Support and drive awareness of current ethics, Regulatory Compliance and privacy Best Practices, Industry Standards, references and Data Models to understand and evaluate potential areas of risk to the enterprise.
- Create and maintain Reference Architectures, systems models, Use Case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and Data Models to provide architectural expertise, direction, and guidance to IT Delivery Teams.
- Manage work with BI development and the office of Information Technology to support complex Data Models and a robust semantic layer that produces easily understood data sets for functional users.
- Confirm your organization ensures Data Models, design, and architecture that are in place support the requirements of the programmers, Business Analysts, researchers, and different functional areas.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Models Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Models related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Models specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Models Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will a Data Models production readiness review be required?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Data Models study?
- Can you break it down?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Data Models objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How do you deal with Data Models changes?
- Did you tackle the cause or the symptom?
- What happens at your organization when people fail?
- What are the costs?
- Who is involved in the Management Review process?
- What risks do you need to manage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Models book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Models self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Models Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Models areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Models Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Models projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Models Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Models project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Models project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Models Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Models Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Models Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Models Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Models Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Models project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Models project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Models project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Models projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Models and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Models investments work better.
This Data Models All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.