Manage Digital Commerce: content series ideas, integrated programming ideas across originals and community working closely with the community, product, data and Marketing Teams.
More Uses of the Digital Commerce Toolkit:
- Arrange that your group leads all Digital Commerce organization/consultant strategic work for international.
- Assure your planning leads all Digital Commerce organization/consultant strategic work for international.
- Make sure that your project builds international Digital Commerce capability.
- Secure that your team performs in an Agile/Scrum Development Cycle to deliver solutions that help drive Digital Commerce.
- Supervise Digital Commerce: Digital Commerce Strategy and solutions.
- Prepare and present insights leveraging effective Data Visualization and succinct communication for Digital Commerce leadership Decision Support and briefing.
- Guide Digital Commerce: deep expertise with analyzing Digital Commerce flows/pathing.
- Ensure you lead; build a culture of frequent and open KPI review and active optimization across Digital Commerce product areas.
- Ensure you relay; lead analysis and reporting of Digital CommercE Business results.
- Assure your corporation performs in an Agile/Scrum Development Cycle to deliver solutions that help drive Digital Commerce.
- Manage Digital Commerce: Digital Commerce, Digital Banking and financial Systems Architecture.
- Direct Digital Commerce: deep expertise with analyzing Digital Commerce flows/pathing.
- Systematize Digital Commerce: Digital Commerce, Digital Banking and financial Systems Architecture.
- Standardize Digital Commerce: Digital Commerce, marketing.
- Head Digital Commerce: Database Administration, Digital Commerce Platform.
- Make sure that your design develops the international Digital Commerce Strategy.
- Manage you and shape the tools that are redefining Digital Commerce.
- Assure your planning builds international Digital Commerce capability.
- Orchestrate Digital Commerce: Digital Commerce, Digital Banking and financial Systems Architecture.
- Ensure you enable; build a culture of frequent and open KPI review and active optimization across Digital Commerce product areas.
- Drive Digital Commerce: Digital Commerce Strategy and solutions.
- Steer Digital Commerce: Database Administration, Digital Commerce Platform.
- Assure your group develops the international Digital Commerce Strategy.
- Ensure you gain; lead analysis and reporting of Digital CommercE Business results.
- Develop algorithm for right mix of in person and virtual engagements, and work with marketing to augment via digital and social channels.
- Standardize Digital Commerce: Digital Transformation, functional transformation, and process excellence) on Thought Leadership development and / or methodology development (lean, Agile, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing functions to develop campaign concepts, content requirements, Digital Marketing message and creative testing to ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Coordinate Digital Commerce: partner with Marketing Operations and digital Marketing Teams and organization to implement Best In Class Website Tracking, Lead Management, Data Management and Media Strategy.
- Maintain your organizations intranet and recommend other Digital Tools to enhance Internal Communication.
- Supervise Digital Commerce: category it, technology, Corporate Security, Digital Technology, Data Science and engineering, Software Engineering and cloud, corporate.
- Be certain that your organization complies; as your organization Process Architecture, you are part of a team of professionals who plan, design and implement process and application capabilities to enable new commerce capabilities for cloud and subscription and usage based offerings.
- Warrant that your design complies; address resource gaps.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Commerce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Commerce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Commerce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Commerce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Commerce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Digital Commerce process?
- Who controls critical resources?
- What are evaluation criteria for the output?
- How do you go about comparing Digital Commerce approaches/solutions?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Think about the functions involved in your Digital Commerce project, what processes flow from these functions?
- How do you aggregate measures across priorities?
- Can you break it down?
- What causes extra work or rework?
- What are thE Business goals Digital Commerce is aiming to achieve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Commerce book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Commerce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Commerce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Commerce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Commerce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Commerce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Commerce Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Commerce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Commerce project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Commerce Project Team have enough people to execute the Digital Commerce Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Commerce Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Commerce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Commerce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Commerce Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Commerce Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Commerce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Commerce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Commerce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Commerce project with this in-depth Digital Commerce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Commerce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Commerce and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Commerce investments work better.
This Digital Commerce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.