Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Distance Education Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Distance Education related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Distance Education specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Distance Education Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Distance Education improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What are implications from the results of research on online learning environments to date and what can be done to develop valid guidelines for best practice in designing and learning online?
- When content is viewed on mobile devices, can it be accessed using the built-in web browser instead of requiring users to take the extra step of installing a mobile application to function?
- How can technology and online learning environments be used to broaden the impact of professional development while maintaining the integrity of the learning experience?
- How do you make it feel as though everyone is an important contributor within your department, and could be called upon at any time to actively participate?
- How much of the learning success and the perceived value of online delivery is determined by the level and types of responsibility taken by the employees?
- How does your organization conceive of distance learning relative to its mission, other current and potential remote sites, and administrative structure?
- Is the content adaptable to embedded learner control, and will the intended instruction become more effective if the user controls the pace of delivery?
- What experience do you/your organization have in using technology in education, particularly for distance learning, communications, and data management?
- What can be done to make online experiences compelling and increase the odds that employees and employees will give corresponding approaches a chance?
- Does the experience of learning integration of technology through online PBL help employees to plan activities that reflect real world environments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Distance Education book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Distance Education self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Distance Education Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Distance Education areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Distance Education Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Distance Education projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Distance Education Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Distance Education project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the Distance Education project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Project Schedule: If there are any qualifying green components to this Distance Education project, what portion of the total Distance Education project cost is green?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: how well was task order work performed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Distance Education project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is your organizations history in doing similar tasks?
- Risk Register: What are your key risks/show istoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete Distance Education Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Distance Education project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Distance Education project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Distance Education project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Distance Education project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Distance Education project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Distance Education project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Distance Education project with this in-depth Distance Education Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Distance Education projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Distance Education and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Distance Education investments work better.
This Distance Education All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.