Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Epicor ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Epicor ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Epicor ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Epicor ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 927 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Epicor ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 927 standard requirements:
- Is your organization currently evaluating or planning to evaluate your organization management/enterprise resource management (ERP) solution for deployment within the next 12 months?
- Do you have in place a guaranteed minimum level of system availability for your on-premise applications, across all of your offices from your internal and/or external support teams?
- Do you think that your industry as a whole is ahead, behind, or comparable to other industries as it relates to cloud adoption for managing business functions/applications?
- How would you describe the role of executive leadership in your organization with regard to emerging and next-generation technologies (including cloud, mobile, and social)?
- Which is the better deployment option for your organizations ERP and core data, a public cloud accessed by the Internet or a private network you manage?
- Given the rapid pace of change in technology architecture, which IT investment has the potential to produce the greatest benefit for your organization?
- Will the vendor make available all periodic releases to the software at no additional license or support fee charge, beyond the annual support fee?
- What types of project management tools, methodologies and processes will it leverage to make the implementation more efficient and effective?
- Who has responsibilities with respect to determining your organizations strategy and plans for business management solutions and services?
- How do you ensure the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution you are considering will meet all the needs of your growing business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Epicor ERP book in PDF containing 927 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Epicor ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Epicor ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Epicor ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Epicor ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Epicor ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Epicor ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Epicor ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Epicor ERP project?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the informal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Risk Management Plan: Methodology: how will risk management be performed on this Epicor ERP project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures developed to respond to foreseeable emergencies and communicated to all involved?
- Risk Audit: Should additional substantive testing be conducted because of the risk audit results?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Epicor ERP project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Epicor ERP project stage?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
Step-by-step and complete Epicor ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Epicor ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Epicor ERP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Epicor ERP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Epicor ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Epicor ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Epicor ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Epicor ERP project with this in-depth Epicor ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Epicor ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Epicor ERP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Epicor ERP investments work better.
This Epicor ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.