Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EU-US Privacy Shield Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EU-US Privacy Shield related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EU-US Privacy Shield specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EU-US Privacy Shield Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 900 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EU-US Privacy Shield improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 900 standard requirements:
- Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
- If your information privacy management is conducted by an external company; who would be fined in the event of a personal data leak? Is the responsibility born by you; or can it be contractually transferred to the provider?
- Have you ever personally been the victim of what you felt was an invasion of your privacy when using the Internet? How do you apply this feeling in bringing a personal perspective to your organizations information privacy?
- What are your organizations current practices that are used to protect proprietary information and customer privacy and personal information. Does your organization have an information classification and handling policy?
- What expectations do your organizations stakeholders have, how explicitly can they describe sharing policy and requirements, and how would they be assured that their information and concerns are suitably managed?
- How do your data brokers verify that customers have legitimate need for the information some purchase, and how will this verification process change in response to recent data-security breaches?
- Since the primary task in data mining is the development of models about aggregated data, can you develop accurate models without access to precise information in individual data records?
- Is the design of information privacy tools and technologies focused on your countrys understanding of information privacy, and is that understanding applicable to the rest of the world?
- Will the system derive new data or create previously unavailable data about an individual through aggregation from the information collected, and how will this be maintained and filed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EU-US Privacy Shield book in PDF containing 900 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EU-US Privacy Shield self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EU-US Privacy Shield Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EU-US Privacy Shield areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EU-US Privacy Shield Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EU-US Privacy Shield projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EU-US Privacy Shield Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EU-US Privacy Shield project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are direct or indirect cost adjustments being accomplished according to accounting procedures acceptable to us?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Lessons Learned: Is your organization willing to expose problems or mistakes for the betterment of the collective whole, and can you do this in a way that does not intimidate employees or workers?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as your strengths?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does EU-US Privacy Shield project integration management relate to the EU-US Privacy Shield project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other EU-US Privacy Shield project management knowledge areas?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the EU-US Privacy Shield project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
Step-by-step and complete EU-US Privacy Shield Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EU-US Privacy Shield project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EU-US Privacy Shield project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EU-US Privacy Shield project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EU-US Privacy Shield project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EU-US Privacy Shield project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EU-US Privacy Shield project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EU-US Privacy Shield project with this in-depth EU-US Privacy Shield Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EU-US Privacy Shield projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EU-US Privacy Shield and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EU-US Privacy Shield investments work better.
This EU-US Privacy Shield All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.