Secure that your organization utilizes Organizational Development theory and interventions to solve workplace issues and improve team performance developing engagement/culture strategy, designing and conducting culture change sessions, Group Facilitation Skills, etc.
More Uses of the Group Facilitation Toolkit:
- Make sure that your planning provides Group Facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of Knowledge Transfer.
- Ensure appropriate methods of training, Group Facilitation, and instructional techniques.
- Become the expert in training and Group Facilitation.
- Arrange that your business oversees Organizational Development projects and initiatives as Workforce Planning, Process Improvement efforts, organizational diagnosis and design/structure, Change Management, and Group Facilitation/Strategic Planning.
- Utilize group dynamics and Group Facilitation to establish a learner centered environment.
- Provide Project Management and Group Facilitation.
- Evaluate: mastery of Group Facilitation, Conflict Management and team dynamics.
- Lead consumer Group Facilitation that reflect needs identified in the Plan of Service.
- Confirm your organization provides Group Facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of Knowledge Transfer.
- Audit: Conflict Management and Group Facilitation Skills.
- Provide activity and Data Modeling, develop modern business methods, identify best practices, create and assess performance measurements, and provide Group Facilitation, interviewing, and training.
- Provide Group Facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of Knowledge Transfer.
- Organize: Group Facilitation and communication leads a group through a process to achieve a desired outcome.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Group Facilitation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Group Facilitation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Group Facilitation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Group Facilitation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Group Facilitation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
- Who needs to know?
- What information qualified as important?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How long will it take to change?
- Are the Group Facilitation requirements testable?
- What threat is Group Facilitation addressing?
- How is Change Control managed?
- Does the Group Facilitation task fit the client's priorities?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem you can usefully solve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Group Facilitation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Group Facilitation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Group Facilitation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Group Facilitation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Group Facilitation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Group Facilitation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Group Facilitation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Group Facilitation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Group Facilitation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Group Facilitation project team have enough people to execute the Group Facilitation project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Group Facilitation project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Group Facilitation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Group Facilitation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Group Facilitation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Group Facilitation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Group Facilitation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Group Facilitation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Group Facilitation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Group Facilitation project with this in-depth Group Facilitation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Group Facilitation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Group Facilitation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Group Facilitation investments work better.
This Group Facilitation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.