Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HSE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HSE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HSE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HSE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HSE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Has the facility formulated emergency measures regarding the loss or releases of any radioactive materials or wastes and designated persons who are responsible for implementation of corresponding measures?
- Has the facility taken measures to prevent the scattering, running off, leaking and seeping of hazardous wastes, as well as other measures against environmental pollution from corresponding wastes?
- What relevant gaps, barriers, safety concerns, and/or resources (including available best practices, activities, and tools) may impact or support feasibility of the recommendation in practice?
- Has the facility, if it is an energy-consuming entity, established an accountability system with energy conservation targets and use appropriate apparatus for the measurement of energy use?
- Does the facility provide two (2) breastfeeding (including bottle feeding) breaks, each of thirty (30) minutes, for the already stated female workers who have a baby under one (1) year old?
- Has your organization established, implemented and maintained processes to control the procurement of products and services in order to ensure conformity to its OH&S management system?
- Does the facility ensure that for any worker who is being diagnosed or who has contracted an occupational disease that they do not have employment terminated or rescinded in any way?
- Your procedures include arrangements to identify the need for corrective action, identify opportunities for preventive action and identify opportunities for continuous improvement?
- Does the facility purchase PPE from suppliers approved by the authorities or PPE manufacturers, with said PPE checked and accepted by the facilitys safety technology department?
- Does the facility maintain records and an inventory of all hazardous or dangerous wastes it generates, including type, quantities, dates generated, and substances in the waste?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HSE book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HSE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HSE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HSE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HSE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HSE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HSE Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HSE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the structures of the formal organization consistent with the behaviors in the informal organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the HSE project schedule may be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Is an appropriated degree of standardization of goods and services respected?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the status of the resource portfolio?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into HSE project Procurement Management?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead standards set?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How was the determination made for which training platforms would be used (i.e., media selection)?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft HSE project and Excel to assist in HSE project risk management?
Step-by-step and complete HSE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HSE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HSE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HSE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HSE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HSE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HSE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HSE project with this in-depth HSE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HSE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HSE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HSE investments work better.
This HSE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.