Systematize HSE: financial knowledge to ensure that Organizational Change efforts are aligned with the financial perspective of the desired business benefits.
More Uses of the HSE Toolkit:
- Be accountable for implementing, reviewing and maintenance of Security Log ingest requirements.
- Supervise HSE: revenue deal accountant, Cloud Business finance.
- Organize HSE: work closely with your Network Engineering and network technical project Management Teams to ensure fast, smooth rollout of established designs and products.
- Provide product update and enhancement training to other SEs in the region or theater.
- Provide regular updates on organization wide marketing activity and track demographic data to support marketing initiatives.
- Direct HSE: own all aspects of POC testing to create new products and solutions.
- Ensure your organization complies; checks, instruct, and otherwise functionally directs technical staff in order to achieve desired end results on complex problems regarding membership.
- Assure your group generates additional sales by strategically targeting other prospective customers and soliciting referral business to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Be accountable for implementing public Cloud Based Identity and Access management (IAM) solution.
- Develop HSE: work closely with internal Business Teams, vendors, and partners to move deals through to close with a high sense of urgency.
- Be the custodian of your development program materials and intellectual capital; create content, developing new facilitator and participant materials, update and tailor content for specific client groups, and enable your leaders to deliver your programs successfully as appropriate.
- Ensure you spearhead; lead planning and design of public Cloud Base architectures, solutions, configurations, integrations, and migrations for mobility service platform.
- Write Incident Reports, Performance Evaluations, and site Standard Operating Procedures.
- Establish that your project complies; briefs the Program Management office (PMO) and Executive Management on the status and issues affecting program cost and schedule performance.
- Perform day to day Database Administration and ensure integrity, security and availability of applications environment.
- Arrange that your business participates in Supplier Performance evaluations with both internal and External Stakeholders.
- Confirm your organization assesses operational impacts resulting from new acquisitions or new partnerships and develops plans for integration of operations activities.
- Lead End To End system implementations from Requirements Gathering to deployment working alongside Business Partners and third parties.
- Assure your team complies; conducts numerous automated system searches to collect information with minimal information and forwards data to higher level personnel.
- Provide direction to infrastructure, operations, data, and application developments groups throughout the transitioning phase, implementation in production, and beyond.
- Ensure you produce; lead strategic credentialing and re credentialing activities to implement approved changes.
- Systematize HSE: work closely with the Research Team to design and develop applications and services to provide functionality for Data Analytics.
- Standardize HSE: own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow up with the member.
- Establish HSE: successfully implement new procedures into established workflows.
- Make sure that your operation complies; owns and drive the long term Vision And Strategy for the End To End Risk Management and Best Practices based on external trends, Business Strategy/objectives, and target Customer Needs.
- Ensure you oversee; lead process and print Unescorted Access Badges (permanent badges) for appropriate facility access.
- Ensure your business participates in and leads complex Technical Projects providing Architecture And Design guidelines for Business Systems.
- Manage approvals of deviations and Change Controls.
- Establish a culture of accountability through clear expectations and Performance Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HSE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any HSE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HSE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HSE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HSE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What types of data do your HSE indicators require?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What defines best in class?
- Will HSE have an impact on current Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Is there an established Change Management process?
- Do you all define HSE in the same way?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the HSE process?
- What are the long-term HSE goals?
- What sort of initial information to gather?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HSE book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HSE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HSE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HSE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HSE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HSE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HSE Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HSE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all HSE project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the HSE Project Team have enough people to execute the HSE Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed HSE Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete HSE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HSE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HSE Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HSE Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HSE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HSE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HSE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HSE project with this in-depth HSE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HSE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HSE and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HSE investments work better.
This HSE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.