Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What challenges does the high-tech industry face from a procurement perspective and how do other organizations need to evolve sourcing strategies in light of the already stated challenges?
- How does the project management capability of a client organization impact the ability of that client organization to effectively offshore outsource application development projects?
- What procurement process is used to ensure that cloud infrastructure software and hardware has been supplied by a legitimate source and has not been maliciously modified in transit?
- Are all the stakeholders aligned (for example, customer deal management team, customer business units, service providers) do some have a shared vision of where the deal needs to go?
- Did the session provide you new information on current and prospective issues in the Doha or regional negotiations that would be difficult for you to obtain from other sources?
- Does the sourcing team have global procurement expertise capable of identifying new alternate suppliers or it is dependent on customer and distributor recommendations alone?
- How do sourcing professionals in your organization provide services to stakeholders in various business units and are the services related to strategic sourcing?
- Facing increased demands from customers to drive innovation, to work on supplier relationships and to deliver operational excellence. How do you do that?
- How does the contract purchasing manager gain insight into the expected needs or requirements that involve outsourcing or involve outsourcing partners?
- Does the ceo have the visibility into the supply chain to understand how complexity may interfere with your organizations ability to hit its targets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the evaluation strategies (e.g., reaction, learning, behavior, results) used. What evaluation results did you have?
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the solicitation aspects regarding past performance be structured?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project management strategy been established?
- Project Schedule: Have all Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project schedule?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
Step-by-step and complete Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO project with this in-depth Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO investments work better.
This Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.